Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2011 (Part 4)

Those sound intriguing! Are they moisturizing? Do they give slip as well?

LaidBak

The Jasmine's Avocado & Silk is moisturizing and gives my hair nice slip. :yep: I love it. My hair is always so silky and smooth after using it. The Claudie's is very moisturizing. It does give some slip, also. Not as much as the A&S, though. But they are my two favorite DC's. :lick:

About to do a Henna Gloss treatment (first one), and then DC with AOHSR mixed with my oil mix.....maybe I might add some DB Pumpkin Seed Condish to it too:scratchch I love the way it smells!

Can't say I like the DPR 11 but I will try again later this week. DC#4 overnight with Aussie 3 minute

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Finished DC'ing with AO GPB, Aloe vera gel and avocado and wheat germ oil...steamed and then poo washed. Now I'm airdrying...good wash day:grin:

Gave myself a quick protein treatment with Mizani Kerafuse Intense strengthening treatment. Followed that up with Mizani Intense moisturizing treatment mixed with JBCO and avocado oil. I've got that on my head now, with a plastic cap. Gonna do some household chores, then I may finish up with a few minutes under the steamer before I rinse.

Meee. Im going to do this, along with no heat for the next two months sans relaxer day.

My plans:

DC 2x a week with Humective or Humecto, possibly ORS Replenishing
Clarify with Joico Chelating afterwards. I have to do this because I cannot get all the condish out of my hair for some reason in this town and I get grayish buildup.

Im using Nexxus Emergencee right now and I'm going to follow up with the Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner for my DC :yep:

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

Deliciously DC-ing with Mozeke Moisturizing Mask, under my heat cap.

I was too lazy to break out the steamer.

I am DCing with AOHSR mixed with Zuresh Conditioner with 1 TBSP of castor oil of blend. I worked the conditioner through with my tangle teezer. It's late so doing a short DC of 45 minutes under a heat cap.

This is my last wash step :yay:

I deep conditioned on Sat after my henna treatment-silk elements mega moisture with the last of enso cacao with some macadamia oil and hemp oil. I say under a shower cap with a towel on top. After washing it out, hair was super soft! Will continue to put oil in my conditioners, don't know why I stopped.

Sent from my fun My Touch 4g!

The AOHSR + Zuresh Conditioner + Castor oil blend was a great combination. Using my heat cap for 45 minutes even after my henna left my hair feeling very nice. Unfortunately I don't want to buy 2 different conditioners to make 1 good one. Hopefully I can find a good replacement.

halee_J I put the link to a video of a couple of my onion recipes and a link to my blog on onions benefits. Basically, onions are an Ayurvedic follicle powerhouse. They have been documented to regrow alopecia starting in two to four weeks. The benefits are too numerous for this post. I really need to do an update blog, and put up some more recipe videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDzOv2pQroI&list=PLD8C5283882FEF804&index=1&feature=plpp_video

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?bl...editor/target=post;postID=2961847851238654668

DC with natures gate aloe Vera moisturizing conditioner, added extra aloe Vera gel and hemp oil used plastic cap and heated towel for 1 hour today.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

DCed last night with ors replenishing condish. Trying to use it up sY I can but something else because I don't think my hair is benefiting from it.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Tonight was spa night. It felt so good. Did a sugar, baking soda, mustard oil scalp scrub after dry detangling. Washed with HE HH, dandruff shampoo, then whip my hair. ACV rinse, now DC with Claudies mango and Jasmine's hibiscus

@chebaby I actually one had/have 1 Ashlii Amala.:blush:...:sad:

That was OriO that I kept thinking was AV Ashlii. (Same type of container).

Imma Steam with that Friday. I only have that One Little Jar (that I've been saving) Another "Collector's Item" Like Enso Naturals...................:nono:

Ooops! I thought this was U1B1:lol:

@chebaby I actually one had/have 1 Ashlii Amala.:blush:...:sad:

That was OriO that I kept thinking was AV Ashlii. (Same type of container).

Imma Steam with that Friday. I only have that One Little Jar (that I've been saving) Another "Collector's Item" Like Enso Naturals...................:nono:

Ooops! I thought this was U1B1:lol:
i had to read the bolded several times to remember who they were:lol:
now i remember.
so are you gonna get another ashlii.

Did a protein DC with AOGPB mixed with SD Shea What! and a moisture DC with Enso's Cacao Curl Recovery + BFH Green Tea Avocado DC

Back