Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2011 (Part 4)

naturalagain2

DC'ing overnight with Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment mixed w/ my oil mixture (JBCO, Olive Oil, Avocado,& Rosemary Oil).

greenbees

I'm still DC'ing faithfully. I used my Renpure Organics Amazing Miracle DC last night along with Aphogee's 2 minute protein condish.

kupenda

DCing under the dryer with a mix of ORS replenishing, hairveda sitrinillah, Vatika Frosting, jojoba, avosoya, and castor oil

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I'll be dc'ing overnight with Qhemet's Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee. :grin:

This is my first time using it and I'm so excited. Can't wait to take off this bag tomorrow and feel my hair! :yay:

@tiffers - I've been meaning to try Qhem this way. Also was it on dry hair, or after you washed?

Last edited:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Golden75 It worked out great! I like CTDG more than MTCG, it leaves my hair softer and smoother. But they're both great and I'm definitely stocking up when the sale rolls around. :grin:

JeterCrazed

Has anybody tried AO Blue Green Algae Conditioning mask?

I DC'D last night w Jasmine Henna Fluff Ease, washed with Chi Deep Brilliance Balance and DC'D again w AO GPB Rosemary Peppermint. :lick:

Sent from my HTC Inspire™

winona

Has anybody tried AO Blue Green Algae Conditioning mask?

I DC'D last night w Jasmine Henna Fluff Ease, washed with Chi Deep Brilliance Balance and DC'D again w AO GPB Rosemary Peppermint. :lick:

It was okay but it only lasted 2x because it was so small

DCed yesterday with joico mr treatment balmi am in luv

JeterCrazed

It was okay but it only lasted 2x because it was so small

DCed yesterday with joico mr treatment balmi am in luv

Thanks! My hair isn't ready for that much protein yet.
I saw that Joico for half price at Marshall's.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I need more AO GPB. I wanted to dc today, but I don't think I have enough. :(

Thanks bajandoc86. You understand my pain! lol

I'm actually steaming right now. I pre-pooed with Vatika oil, covered my twists in the last bit of AO GPB :sad:, and sealed my ends with castor oil. After this is down, I'll steam with AO HSR. :lick:

fiyahwerks

Cowashed with Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner and now DCing w/Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask (sample). I'm hoping for good results.

This stuff smells kinda like men cologne. It's light scent though. The CJ Deep Fix was okay. I'm going to use a few more times and then decide whether I'll keep it or not.

winona

[USER=331853 said:
JeterCrazed[/USER];14489709]Thanks! My hair isn't ready for that much protein yet.
I saw that Joico for half price at Marshall's.

Joico is at Marshall's.... I used the Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm yesterday and I had hairgasms:look: I need more but I cant afford $18 for that little bottle

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Golden75

Errr Umm...:look:I know you didn't ask me but.....I like CG Mixed Greens, the Herbal Rich Hair Butter, the Detangling Milk is also nice.

I just bought the Babbasu DC'er when she had that Free Shipping Discount and I also got one on a Swap. Can't wait to try it.:lick:

I had it in my Stash a while back and swapped it, so now....I finally try it.:look:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@Golden75

Errr Umm...:look:I know you didn't ask me but.....I like CG Mixed Greens, the Herbal Rich Hair Butter, the Detangling Milk is also nice.

I just bought the Babbasu DC'er when she had that Free Shipping Discount and I also got one on a Swap. Can't wait to try it.:lick:

I had it in my Stash a while back and swapped it, so now....I finally try it.:look:

@IDareT'sHair - whatchu talkin bout? BBB? If so, stop it! :hand:I'm trying to tell myself not to buy anything until black friday and only staples! :help:

ETA - Maybe I'll get the sample pack. :nono::look: