Hide Your Hair Til July 4th 2007 Challenge!!!!!!

Ms. Cleo

Add me to the list also. Looking at the results of the last HYHT encouraged me to try. Everyone's hair looks great!

I plan on phony ponies until I braid my hair in singles or twists.

bLackButtaFly

I'm in. I won't be able to start till next Monday after Easter, but I'm in. I'll be doing twist, either with my own hair, or extensions. Wish me luck!;)

MonaLisa

Okay....I have to remember that we get passes....
I thought I failed the last HYH challenge:ohwell:

Okay....sign me up again for this one.:p
Giving it another shot.

eunique

i'm a little late, but i'd love to join! i'm gonna need one pass for graduation, but other than that i should be good to go.

preciousjewel76

I'm in! I'll take a starting point pic tonight. I guess that can also count as my Round 1 update, since I forgot to post something on April 1!

msjackson8

I want to do this challenge too but can I start mine like april 7th or something because I still have to get a relaxer on sat. after a 14wk stretch and then I won't relax again until july.

MzOptimistic

msjackson8 said:
I want to do this challenge too but can I start mine like april 7th or something because I still have to get a relaxer on sat. after a 14wk stretch and then I won't relax again until july.

Yes, you can still join and start April 7th;)

Last edited:

MzOptimistic

Rabia here's the list of the HYH ladies that joined:grin:
kisskiss
mscocoface
jtsupanova
Guyaneek
Ms.Cleo
Monilove122
bLackButtaFly
ONAMSHN
MsBiz
Naturellle
PEACHEY
zillaxy
ReneeD
nataliehairisgrowing
Inhair
MonaLisa
prettynina
eunique
gabby1
Christa438
LADYCHOCOLATE
preciousjewel76
msjackson8
SexySin985

WELCOME ALL CURRENT AND NEW HYH LADIES!!!!! LET'SSSSS GROW SUM MO HURRR!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Last edited:

RabiaElaine

mscocoface said:
I am so in. Hope to do this until the end of the year, so will we have one for Holloween and Christmas also?

After this challenge we will be doing one long 6 month stretch until Christmas. After that reveal you'll see huge results. Do a search for the Hide Your Hair Til Christmas Challenge that we did for the second half of the year, the results were fantastic!!

RabiaElaine

tsmith said:
Rabia here's the list of the HYH ladies that joined:grin:
kisskiss
mscocoface
jtsupanova
Guyaneek
Ms.Cleo
Monilove122
bLackButtaFly
ONAMSHN
MsBiz
Naturellle
PEACHEY
zillaxy
ReneeD
nataliehairisgrowing
Inhair
MonaLisa
prettynina
eunique
gabby1
Christa438
LADYCHOCOLATE
preciousjewel76
msjackson8
SexySin985

WELCOME ALL CURRENT AND NEW HYH LADIES!!!!! LET'SSSSS GROW SUM MO HURRR!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Thanks tsmith!