July 2016: Hits & Misses

@PJaye
OMmmmmGeeeee:love2:

All this time, I had been wasting it's delicious deliciousness as a R/O:eek:

It is amazingly slipilicous as a DC'er.:drool:

I figured you tried it as a DC and it wasn't conditioning it enough. Girl, that stuff is soooooo good that's why I hid a 16 ounce bottle when I was on my no buy. I run through that stuff.

I have CJ Curl Rehab, SM Sacha Inchi (light protein backup) and NG Herbal Blends open in the shower so PSC still got a while in the queue. I also want to wait to the winter so I can have 3 for the winter months. That stuff is great for me in the winter.

New Hits:
KeraVada HydroMax - very moisturizing, great slip for detangling
KeraVada Creme Brulee - moisturizing and gave my hair great definition

Continued Hits:
- Using 6 sections vs. 4 sections when washing/conditioning.
- Not getting in and out of the shower. I wash, condition & detangle in the shower.

The Creme Brûlée is my fave but it's so much for me to re-up so it just sits there.

I use 6 as well but am not thinking about 8. I started using 6 when I began finger detangling, but now I think I need more.

And I hate the hopping in and out.

NEW HIT:

Naturelle Grow Soft & Silky Leave-in Conditioner - I used this tonight as a moisturizer and let me tell you, my hair feels so soft and silky just like the name says. Plus my hair is actually moisturized:drool:, no chaser ie, oil to seal. I didn't feel like I needed to seal it.

Okay I had to edit this one a little. I noticed after a few hours that my hair did not hold the moisture like I had hoped but after sealing it in with something buttery, the moisture held much longer. I do believe that Bekura Honey Latte will replace it though because it was more emollient on my hair.

HIT:

Cutting my Outre Big Beautiful Hair 4A Kinky wig into a short pixie with top heavy curls but short sides and back. I really like how it turned out. By the way, I cut this wig myself.

Attachments

• 20160717_155511.jpg
    20160717_155511.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 20160717_155543.jpg
    20160717_155543.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
This is what the above looked like before I cut it:

B_4a_Kinky_1B_270.jpg

I did a washgno last Saturday with Hello Curly and then smoothed my hair into a bun. Its been so humid in NJ, its kept my hair moist with the humectant in the gel. This morning I just moisturized mainly to style it for the day.
í dug σut mч hєllσ curlч lαѕt wєєkєnd wαѕ plєαѕαntlч ѕurpríѕєd. thαt'ѕ ѕσmє prєttч gσσd ѕtuff.

@CeeLex33
I still do not have my Honey's Handmade order. :angry2:

I emailed her today (again) and she responded saying she was travelling for work, but would look into it.:censored:

This is unbelievable. And I would have filed a PayPal Dispute, but discovered I put it on a Credit Card.
:mad::angry2::censored: She needs to gone head and close up shop. She's a h.a.m. Can you dispute the charge with your credit card company? I disputed mine with my bank since she never replaced my damage product. I was refunded in full immediately. She will never get another penny from me. Ever. Sad thing is, I'm loving so many of the products that I have from her. But I just can't deal with her lack of concern for her customers.

@CeeLex33
I still do not have my Honey's Handmade order. :angry2:

I emailed her today (again) and she responded saying she was travelling for work, but would look into it.:censored:

This is unbelievable. And I would have filed a PayPal Dispute, but discovered I put it on a Credit Card.

You have got to be kidding SMH!!! Please see if you can dispute with your credit card company @IDareT'sHair.

:mad::angry2::censored: She needs to gone head and close up shop. She's a h.a.m. Can you dispute the charge with your credit card company? I disputed mine with my bank since she never replaced my damage product. I was refunded in full immediately. She will never get another penny from me. Ever. Sad thing is, I'm loving so many of the products that I have from her. But I just can't deal with her lack of concern for her customers.

@KinksAndInk I feel the same way, I absolutely love the Hibiscus DC but I'll never purchase from her again.

@Saludable84

No, I was only cowashing with it and lately started using it as a L-I.

Yesterday was my 1st time DC'ing with it.

A-Ma-Zing!:love:

@IDareT'sHair No ma'am..I can't believe you were washing all of that good stuff down the drain.

Lawd :cantlook:*Clutches opal necklace*

Don't do that mess again young lady! :catfight:You have Elucence, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, SM Purification Masque and Oyin Honey Hemp in your stash for cowashing.

Don't do that mess again young lady! :catfight:You have Elucence, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, SM Purification Masque and Oyin Honey Hemp in your stash for cowashing.

@Bibliophile
No...Never bought or tried this one, but I do have a Stash full of Cowash/Rinse-Out Conditioners.:look:

Since it was always in a bottle, I just used it strictly as a Cowash.

Please forgive me.:giggle: It's in a Jar now, so I see it more as a DC'er.

Last edited:
Back