Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

fattyfatfat

Im really bad with hair styles and I think I may try bantu knots this weekend. I did a search on them and I like the style when they are taken out. Im relaxed so Ill have to work on them a bit more.

chebaby

Are they going to be repurchased Che?
everything except maybe the sunshine. i mean i love the sunshine but i can make it myself, i just wanted to support her. but qhemet is here to stay. i already have a back up of the heavy cream and ghee:look: and i just ordered the soft hold gel for my braid outs, i hope i like it as i dont usually like gels.

JJamiah

I GOT MY STEAMER! and used it!!!!!:yay::dance7::band2::band::cheers::clapping::evilbanana::club::Copy of 2cool::sweet:

I used it and it does deep condition very well. ALTHOUGH I didn't like the YTC with it, I will try to use that alone and try another one of the many DC I have with it next time.

venusd

Venus: Not 'too, too' terribly bad, but you said there was more:perplexed

Welcome to the Support Group.:welcome:

Hopefully, whatever your "Personal Mission" is to Overcome your PJ-ism, you'll succeed in this thread.:look:

Thanks for the welcome, I have hope that I'll find the right combination of product. Goal: 1 conditioner, 1 leave in.

natura87

I can do bantu knots for my mom but i cant do them on myself. :wallbash:

Oyin is calling my name right now but I want to remain strong...but my bff PJ is going to NC, invited me to come along, and is it wrong that I want to make a stop at Oyin:rolleyes:?

LushLox

I can do bantu knots for my mom but i cant do them on myself. :wallbash:

Oyin is calling my name right now but I want to remain strong...but my bff PJ is going to NC, invited me to come along, and is it wrong that I want to make a stop at Oyin:rolleyes:?

I tried these recently - can you say HOT MESS! :lachen: Lawd the hair looked dreadful! I had to wash out that ish and start all over again! :perplexed

chebaby

i want to wash my hair so bad. i just realized i did wash and deep condition this past weekend. but i dont feel like washing my hair tonight and i want to wear another braidout tomorrow so im gonna re braid my hair tonight with qhemet heavy cream(i dont need to use this since my hair is still very moisturize but i cant see braiding with no product so i will just use a little) and then oil my scalp really good with coconut oil.
i feel creepy crawlys on my scalp so i want to wash but ill just oil my scalp and hope that will help.

Vonnieluvs08

I liked Bantu Knots but my hair was too short for them. I like that they came out like spirals. My mistake was using cheap bobbie pins to hold them.

I'm packing my bag for my weekend ski trip. I think I'm taking my Gillian Hair butter, Cocasta Oil (scalp), Mane N Tail for cowash (if twist out looks busted) and a leave in. I'm also taking my Jasmine's Souflee (sp?) for my skin.

If I use the MNT I'll be able to use it up and the Lustrasilk as well. If not this weekend I'll use it next monday when I get back.

Eisani

I hope your nephew comes soon Eisani.

BM, I hope you feel better.
He's here, he's here! True to family form, Jackson Malachi waited until everyone was gone to make an appearance :laugh: I still haven't seen him in person because I'm away from the city right now but best believe, I'll be kissing those cheeks tomorrow!

natura87

He's here, he's here! True to family form, Jackson Malachi waited until everyone was gone to make an appearance :laugh: I still haven't seen him in person because I'm away from the city right now but best believe, I'll be kissing those cheeks tomorrow!

Awwww. Congrats!:grin:

Vonnieluvs08

Yeah!! I pray him and his mom are doing well. Congrats!!

Ltown

Greyland

Congratulation to you and the family!

Ltown

Greyland
I GOT MY STEAMER! and used it!!!!!:yay::dance7::band2::band::cheers::clapping::evilbanana::club::Copy of 2cool::sweet:

I used it and it does deep condition very well. ALTHOUGH I didn't like the YTC with it, I will try to use that alone and try another one of the many DC I have with it next time.

Try adding honeyquat or honey with your ytc.

mkd

Aww, that is so wonderful. I love babies. I wish my husband wanted just one more.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Guys this KBB hair milk is awesome for my airdried buns :(.

When she has a buy 2 get one sale, I'm getting 6 of the large size.

natura87

DCing my hair right now. I may or may not have class tonight because we are expecting a "big storm" and my roommate may or may not rollers set my hair.

I dont want to look like a frump on my BDay so I have to think about what I will do to my hair.

chebaby

my braid out didnt turn out well today so i did a quick co wash using garnier moisture works. i like that conditioner but i wont repurchase. i used kinky curly knot today as a leave in and sunshine as a moisturizer for a puff. my puff is really cute and shrunken lol. i like the fact that knot today seperates my curls. i dont know how to explain it but i have 3c curls but there is like frizz in between each curl. well knot today seperates the curls. i didnt even rake it through because i was rushing so i just slapped it on.
i like knot today but it wont be a repurchase because kbb hair milk is really the only leave in i need.
i got my kbb package and my blackonyx77 package in the mail today but didnt have time to look at them. i dont think i will really use the blackonyx because i dont know all the ingredients, i may sell it, we will see.

tonight i will shampoo my hair really well with black soap and then deep treat with kbb ll hair mask. then im going to use kbb hair milk as a leave in and kbb hair butter to braid my hair for a braid out. im going to be so sad if i cant recreate my braid out lol.

fattyfatfat

ive been good. I havent purchased anything and Im not overloading my hair with products. Im meeting up with Day36 this weekend!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

JJ! WOW Finally! I am so Happy for You!:grin:

I will Steam tommorrow in Honor of Your New Steam-a!:congrats:

I will be using L'Oreal Artec Kiwi Masque.

Day36

yep! cant wait to meet up with washnset :). I have only purchased accessories. I have not been able to find the tw mist @ the usual spot :(. I am not sure what I will do. Avocado butter is doing me right! It will be a big dang repurchase :) Hope every one is alright. Be safe this weekend please ladies!