Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge 2009

La Colocha

I have changed my mind about what i want to dc with today. I really want to use the curls dc, but in honor of this challenge i will use up the rest of my sample of komaza califa conditoner as a dc. There is half a bottle left and i used half the first time. So now i can finally say im going to use something up. I have 1 under my belt even if it is a sample.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have changed my mind about what i want to dc with today. I really want to use the curls dc, but in honor of this challenge i will use up the rest of my sample of komaza califa conditoner as a dc. There is half a bottle left and i used half the first time. So now i can finally say im going to use something up. I have 1 under my belt even if it is a sample.:look:

Good Job.:up:

Anytime Something is gone is a plus.

I use those Vials of Fermodyl every week, and this week

I thought:think:: Well, at least I use up one of these a week.

So, that is using up something. samples, vials, etc....:grin:

chebaby

yall, i found a devacurl one condition in my stash. thats crazy and sad at the same time lol. so i i will be working on getting that out of the way. i will be mixing it with vatika oil to get rid of that stinky crap too lol.
the things im working on now are my vatika frosting, its about 40% full, trader joe NS conditioner (i mixed in the evoo and honey in the bottle) and my kbb hair milk.
i almost forgot how much i love the trader joe conditioner, it makes my hair so soft, and the ingredients are almost identical to giovanni sas conditioner which i love too.

La Colocha

Good Job.:up:

Anytime Something is gone is a plus.

I use those Vials of Fermodyl every week, and this week

I thought:think:: Well, at least I use up one of these a week.

So, that is using up something. samples, vials, etc....:grin:

Yes your right, its not a huge step for mankind:lachen:But a small step for me:grin:.

chebaby

im glad brownie sent me a vatika frosting not too long ago. so im good until i get some vatika money lol.

Americka

Right! And at $5.00 a Jar:look:

Americka: I was thinking about using it as a HOT? What do you think? How are you going to use it?:look:

T, you must have been reading my mind! I've been thinking 'bout that for quite some time, but I only had the jar Charz blessed me with. I normally use it on my edges and to seal my ends. When I get my order, I will definitely try it as a HOT. I love this stuff!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
MS. TERRI! I HOPE YOU DIDN'T ORDER YET! THE VIP20 COUPON STILL WORKS, FOR 20% OFFFFF!!!!!

OK....PUSHA....This is what I did:look::

I re-ordered the FHI with the VIP20 Discount Code.

So...I will call their customer service in the a.m. and cancel the other one I ordered with the 15% discount.:phone:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
T, you dont play around wit dem discounts do ya lol.

Not that I am trying to use Major Heat or Anything, but, I don't want to always wonder: "What If" Either.:look:

And I am not trying to keep upgrading/replacing tools, equipment, etc...then I will be an Equipment Junkie.:look::lachen::lachen::lachen:

i.e. 17 Curling Irons, 4 Blow Dryers, 3 Steamers etc....I ain't tryna' go there.:blush:

So, let me just go on & get the Runway and be Done Wit It.:rolleyes:

Charz

Sinister Minister
OK....PUSHA....This is what I did:look::

I re-ordered the FHI with the VIP20 Discount Code.

So...I will call their customer service in the a.m. and cancel the other one I ordered with the 15% discount.:phone:

Hee hee, thats what I woulda done! That saved like 15 bucks! playa please!

chebaby

Not that I am trying to use Major Heat or Anything, but, I don't want to always wonder: "What If" Either.:look:

And I am not trying to keep upgrading/replacing tools, equipment, etc...then I will be an Equipment Junkie.:look::lachen::lachen::lachen:

i.e. 17 Curling Irons, 4 Blow Dryers, 3 Steamers etc....I ain't tryna' go there.:blush:

So, let me just go on & get the Runway and be Done Wit It.:rolleyes:
i hear ya. at one point i had so many freaking blowdriers it was crazy. nw im down to two. 1 t3 and one bed head. i dont need none of them.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i hear ya. at one point i had so many freaking blowdriers it was crazy. nw im down to two. 1 t3 and one bed head. i dont need none of them.

See.........PJ-ism Ain't No Joke. It's a Real Illness. And That's the Beauty of this Challenge. Making Analytical Purchases. That's What we ALL Should be Doing before we Hit that "CHECKOUT BUTTON/SEND ORDER":blush:

See: La Colocha -- If this Challenge woulda' been around Che wouldn't be sitting up in there with SO MANY FREAKING BLOWDRYERS (As she put it).:blush:

So, this Challenge is helping us make better decisions about the massive amounts of money we spend on products, equipment & tools.:yep:

La Colocha

See.........PJ-ism Ain't No Joke. It's a Real Illness. And That's the Beauty of this Challenge. Making Analytical Purchases. That's What we ALL Should be Doing before we Hit that "CHECKOUT BUTTON/SEND ORDER":blush:

See: La Colocha -- If this Challenge woulda' been around Che wouldn't be sitting up in there with SO MANY FREAKING BLOWDRYERS (As she put it).:blush:

So, this Challenge is helping us make better decisions about the massive amounts of money we spend on products, equipment & tools.:yep:

Yep it sure has.:yep:

I see vatika was resurrected from the grave:giggle: Pana better snatch some up this time.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Im going to buy my shescentit before the sale, possibly next week if i like my samples. Im not going to wait.

Okay....What do you think You'll be getting from SheScentIt?:look:

Have you decided? I want a couple of the conditioning rinses.

I'm going to wait and see if she does anything for Her Anniversary tho'

Charz

Sinister Minister
Jojoba Hemp Conditioning Shampoo 16 oz

Tea-Tree Deep Cleansing Shampoo 16 oz

2X Jojoba Healthy Hair Serum

Fortifying Hair Masque 16 oz

2X Jojoba Hair Milk

3X New! Coco Creme Leave-In Conditioner

2X Scalp Spritz

6X Moisture Mist Leave-In Conditioner

And this stuff if its out by then

An intensive reconstructive treatment (packed with rich strengthening ingredients such as Keratin, Collagen, Hydrolyzed proteins and Okra :)

A cream hairdress packed with rich antioxidants for soft shiny hair.

An old fashion hair pomade( just like the one my grandma used to make :) with natural ayurvedic additives.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
An intensive reconstructive treatment (packed with rich strengthening ingredients such as Keratin, Collagen, Hydrolyzed proteins and Okra :)

An old fashion hair pomade( just like the one my grandma used to make :) with natural ayurvedic additives.

Oooo! I'm Getting These too! :blush: WOW! I hope they are out!

Thanks PUSHA!:thumbsup:

You Are On It!

Brownie518

Jojoba Hemp Conditioning Shampoo 16 oz

Tea-Tree Deep Cleansing Shampoo 16 oz

2X Jojoba Healthy Hair Serum

Fortifying Hair Masque 16 oz

2X Jojoba Hair Milk

3X New! Coco Creme Leave-In Conditioner

2X Scalp Spritz

6X Moisture Mist Leave-In Conditioner

And this stuff if its out by then

An old fashion hair pomade( just like the one my grandma used to make :) with natural ayurvedic additives

I plan on getting the bolded, too. :yep: I can't wait til the new stuff comes out. I got the Hair Milk but it just didn't do anything for me. I only used it twice but no go. I'm going to get some conditioner rinses, too. :lick:

La Colocha

Okay....What do you think You'll be getting from SheScentIt?:look:

Have you decided? I want a couple of the conditioning rinses.

I'm going to wait and see if she does anything for Her Anniversary tho'

I already tried the banana brulee so i want a 16oz of that. I have to try the jojoba shampoo and honey conditioner, they will be here next week. If i like those i will get the 16oz of those and 1 scalp spritz. I don't want to get too much stuff because shescentit has the shortest shelf life of all my products.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I already tried the banana brulee so i want a 16oz of that. I have to try the jojoba shampoo and honey conditioner, they will be here next week. If i like those i will get the 16oz of those and 1 scalp spritz. I don't want to get too much stuff because shescentit has the shortest shelf life of all my products.

Good Point La.:yep:

Which Reminds Me: I better start using my Fortifying Mask.

I've had it since the Sale she had this summer.:look: I think that was around "July" 4th?:perplexed

I will also probably get the Avacado, Honey and an Olive & Orange Conditioning Rinse along with some of the new stuff Charz named.:yep:

La Colocha

Good Point La.:yep:

Which Reminds Me: I better start using my Fortifying Mask.

I've had it since the Sale she had this summer.:look: I think that was around "July" 4th?:perplexed

I will also probably get the Avacado, Honey and an Olive & Orange Conditioning Rinse along with some of the new stuff Charz named.:yep:

I know the conditoners have a shelf life of 6 months more if you put them in the fridge and the shampoo is a year. Ot but i love how komaza prints the exact date on the product for when it expires, like food, So no guessing if its still good. I wish all companies did that. Especially if they are not made to order companies, ain't no telling how long some places have thier products before they ship them out.

chebaby

thanx brownie. but i weak and i turned around and ordered 2 vatika frostings and a sitrinilla lol. i said i wouldnt but when a second stock went up i just couldnt help myself.

also, am i the only one not feeling shescentit all like that? i mean i love the banana brulee and i like the coco creme leave in but thats about it. i think the rest of her conditioners act the same on my hair. they are ok but not like ooh la la. and her butters arent moisturizing to my hair.

anyway right now i am waiting for my hair to air dry at least 80% before i start braiding. i rinsed the TJ conditioner out and my hair was sooooo soft. then i shampoo'd with black soap and then did a quick condition and detangling session with devacurl one conditioner. while that stuff was in my hair i kept thinking "why in the world did i stop using this stuff? my hair is sooooo soft, OMG". and then when i rinsed it out i realized why i gave it up. its just not worth $18. its soft while its in my hair but once you rinse it out it nothing special. so then i used kbb hair milk and shea butter to moisturize my hair and then i added cocasta oil to nourish and condition it since i wont be able to actually get in between all the hair i need it to stay moisturized. im gonna add a little bit more cocasta when i start braiding.
ladies, if you have never tried cocasta oil you need to hop on it. this stuff is so moisturizing. i know some people think oils cant moisturize the hair but i have to dissagree. this stuff moisturizes my hair. i dont have to use a cream with this i just do so because i like to use product. its like a smell good super jbco.

La Colocha

Has anyone dc'ed with 2 conditoners with heat in 1 day. I used my komoza and im almost done sitting under the dryer but now i want to use my curls conditoner under the dryer. Hell i just want to sit under the dryer:look:.

chebaby

lol colocha. i've never done that but i dont think it would be over kill. i deep treated overnight yesterday and turned around and deep conditioned for hours today too so.....

La Colocha

lol colocha. i've never done that but i dont think it would be over kill. i deep treated overnight yesterday and turned around and deep conditioned for hours today too so.....

Ok that's all i need to hear, when 2 are in agreement its a wrap:lachen:.

So im going to rinse this out then sit under here with my curls conditoner.