Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Lita

Lita - it reminds me of PBN Sapote, a thick oil, but not crazy thick. Also mine may have been a bit solidified cause its cool. It seems like it will be real nice. Never met an oil w/ bmts, and i love products w/ bmts!

Golden75 Thank You..Yes,I see the ingredients contain btms..Interesting..I'll get it next time..Wait for some reviews.

Happy Hair Growing!

Beamodel

No plans at Hattache yet for a Christmas Sale:

Hello,
We are unable to confirm at this time. Most of our best sellers are currently out of stock. Any future sales would depend on us being fully stocked..which we are waiting on our brands at this time to confirm shipment dates.Please follow us on facebook so as to be informed.

Hattaché
N E W B U R Y P A R K, C A. U S A

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I got a HH ship notice but the tracking # is listed as Not Found. Hopefully it's just that USPS has not updated their system yet.

Ltown

Greyland
Hi ladies

I got back to order didn't even come close to you Professional PJ:lachen:

Here is what I ordered
2 ezo power batteries (helps with phone while you out)
Entwine: crème styler
Hairveda
2 - RED TEA STRONG HOLDING GEL
3 - RED TEA SATIN MOISTURIZER
2 - HERBAL GREEN TEA BUTTER
1 - METHI SATIVA TEA SET
Pura natural:
Cupuacu Hair Butter

Shescentit
BANANA BRULEE
MOISTURIZING DEEP
CONDITIONER
OKRA "HAIR REPAIR"
RECONSTRUCTOR
PAPAYA CURLY SOUFFLE
RICHE MOISTURE MASQUE
SEYANI HAIR BUTTER

Macy’s
3 boots (1 free)

I forgot ordered naturelle 2 marshmallow/leave in, got it yesterday and a pair of boots.

I don't expect to get HV soon even though we're in the same state:lol:

I know there has been some heat with HH which is usual but like all have said she got over her head; but I think she forgot posting remarks on fb she's not just with family/friends also customers. I didn't order this round but I wouldn't cut her off completely because she has paid it forward with sales.

HanaKuroi

Sooooooooo.........

I am going to have a very BASK Christmas??
Why so slowww? I want yumminess from head to toe.

Did someone say 14 days? That is right before Xmas!

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Last edited:

natura87

I've been having a rough time these past few days. I think I'm going to do my hair and just relax with the intoxicating scents of yummy hair products.

natura87

I forgot ordered naturelle 2 marshmallow/leave in, got it yesterday and a pair of boots.

I don't expect to get HV soon even though we're in the same state:lol:

I know there has been some heat with HH which is usual but like all have said she got over her head; but I think she forgot posting remarks on fb she's not just with family/friends also customers. I didn't order this round but I wouldn't cut her off completely because she has paid it forward with sales.

I really want to try her Red Tea line. Well everything HV really. I've only tried 3 maybe 4 things.:lick: I should haul HV one day.

natura87

I'm always the last one to try the new lines in here. It took me forever to try Soultanicals, forever to try CJ, forever to try HV...I am seriously slacking in my PJism. I need to just go bananas one day and do it big. I'm gonna go buckwild in Foxy Mango.

Lita

Soultincals-Knot Butter smells so good,I like the texture too..

*Will be reviewing this week..

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

Yeah, I like Annabelle. But I've only tried x1 product by her so far.:look:

I got Big City Punch because you gave it such great reviews.:grin:

Still no word on CC's or my 2nd HappyNappy. I guess those are caught up.:spinning:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

Well, at least I have a Ship Notice from Donna Marie (finally).

Still no word for Duafe. I bet they got slammed with that Amala Crème. They are taking forever.

Nothing (yet) from CC's or HNH.

My Annabelle and BoBeam Shipped.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
HH ship notice is valid and tracking today. I wasn't fond of her video saying she sometimes forget to add things to the product. I assume she was referring to fragrance to make it smell good.

No HV ship notice yet but I'm not expecting that anytime soon.

HanaKuroi

divachyk said:
HH ship notice is valid and tracking today. I wasn't fond of her video saying she sometimes forget to add things to the product. I assume she was referring to fragrance to make it smell good.

Why would she admit that in a video? What is wrong with her?

HanaKuroi

She needs better people. ^^^^

I have a feeling that she is the "smart one" out of her friends. :nono:

Lita

Lita

Well, at least I have a Ship Notice from Donna Marie (finally).

Still no word for Duafe. I bet they got slammed with that Amala Crème. They are taking forever.

Nothing (yet) from CC's or HNH.

My Annabelle and BoBeam Shipped.

IDareT'sHair Hopefully you hear something today..I think a lot of people tried new Vendor's,because of the good discounts they offered..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Why would she admit that in a video? What is wrong with her?

HanaKuroi I have no CLUE...

*.I like her products,just seems like she got caught up in the hype of things...She should take a breather from the web..

Happy Hair Growing!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

I thought I was the only one side-eyeing that part. :look:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I really want to try this. The Knot Sauce is a staple...so the Knot Butter....:lick:

That knot sauce is really nice. Can't wait for the butter, and the spray. I ordered the Knotorious Package. Gonna try not to tear it open as soon as it comes. Got some other stuff I need to use before I start on my BF stuff. A whole lotta stuff to use :blush: