Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

Hey ladies!! We're having a snow storm right now. It was clean and clear at my house but once I got closer to work, it was a wrap!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel @curlyhersheygirl

I try to avoid Sulfur based products, moreso because of Dryness.

Here are some of the G.A.'s I use/enjoy:

Naturellle Grow Rosemary & Parsley
Naturelle Grow Honey Balm
Camille Rose Ajani Growth Balm (has Biotin)
Claudie's Hairline Temple Balm Revitalizer
Claudie's Iman Butter
JBCO & HBCO
TPS Pomades (w/o Sulfur)

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair curlyhersheygirl

I want a growth aid that produces great results semi quickly. I know sulphur does this but it's causing horrendous headaches for me.

I wasn't initially interested in Paltas due to the mineral oil but I might order a bottle anyway just to test it out for a month.

curlyhersheygirl

IDareT'sHair I tried some of the original moxie stuff and I wasn't impressed.
First off everything smells overly herbal due to the ayurvedic ingredients and secondly for the price it didn't do anything spectacular. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for them, I will not repurchase any.

Brownie518

Hey, is anyone still using Trigger? I'm going to massage that in tomorrow and let it sit all day. Its supposed to be around 10 so I surely won't be going anywhere.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

The only ones not in em the fridge are the ones I'm using. I have several bottles of PLBM and SCM and carrot cake in the fridge. I don't have any mold on old and/of new.

I'm not tossing anything. I will use it up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The only ones not in em the fridge are the ones I'm using. I have several bottles of PLBM and SCM and carrot cake in the fridge. I don't have any mold on old and/of new.

I'm not tossing anything. I will use it up.

@Beamodel Brownie518

Me Either:rolleyes:.

My PLBM & SCM were those 'Testers' she sent me (they've always been in the Fridge), but I had some: Moisture Riser, Carrot Cake, Jar of Joe, Sprout in my Bathroom Cabinet, that I pulled out & stuck in the Fridge.

All of this stuff (except for the Carrot Cake Frosting) is from ETSY.

I looked at the Liquid Cake Batter (which was already in the Fridge) and it looks fine.

I did not look at the Big City Punch.:look:

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

I wonder why some people stuff got mold and others don't. I think her shop won't be around by the time I use up everything I currently have.

But nope, even my stuff that's in my bathroom including Expressoself, PLBM, SCM, moisture riser, cake batter & carrot cake are all open and currently being rotated. No mold in them.

Matter of fact, I used PLBM as my leave in tonight and sealed with carrot cake.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel

Mine are all fine. The only 'issue' I had, was with that x1 Sprout which was definitely 'off'. (But not molded):perplexed.

I got a Dark Honey Rinse on a Swap recently that had a little bit out of it.

So, since it's already open, I'll start on that next.

Those also have all been in the Fridge - I have x2 more unopened.