Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

What y'all doin?

I'm leaving work early to go to Ulta to pick up a gift for my mom since I had to open a Paypal dispute on her original gift. *Tuh* my hair has been in a bun for two weeks and I have no desire to tackle. I'm out of Olive You and I'm emotional about it :lol:

Got my BoBeam. I like that the conditioner is multi purpose. The scent is strong but nice. It smells familiar, like I've had something this scent before :scratchch

So I think that's it for hair products for awhile. Just filled up another large bin with the new purchases. Time to really get back to use 1 buy none. Cause I can't even justify replacing anything I use up :perplexed

Last edited:
Eisani

You got a lot of Homework to do on some of the new vendors out there *can't have you out there slippin' on that pj tip*

Jakeala (ETSY)
BlueRozeBeauty
J. Monique Naturals
Annabelle's Perfect Blends (ETSY)
Bel Nouvo

There are more. Gotta think of them.:scratchch

My Apoghee Pro-Vitamin B (back up) came today.

Also, a little something from Claudie *lemme go thank her*

I think one of my Pomades came from TPS. I still need to open that up & see.

:lick:

ForumRunner_20141222_202343.jpg

Now I have to just pick up my APB from the post office. :rolleyes: #hatemypostoffice

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I sure will, too...Razz is my favorite!!!! :yep:

My Hairveda rinses came today.

Brownie518

So, BJ changed the scent back uh?:lick: I haven't bought any in a while.

I have 3-4 bottles in the Stash.:look:

Froreal3 told me they were back to the original scent.

I still have a Destination Hydration and I recently found a SWII.

The only thing I was interested in was that Nourish Oil in Decadence, but :perplexed..:ohwell:..:rolleyes:

MY APB has been at home in Jamaica just waiting on me. My natural hair weave purchase is on its way.

SD or Soultanicals packages haven't arrived yet. :rolleyes:
Henna Sooq, which was ordered WAY after SD and ST has arrived.

@Brownie518

So, BJ changed the scent back uh?:lick: I haven't bought any in a while.

I have 3-4 bottles in the Stash.:look:

@Froreal3 told me they were back to the original scent.

I still have a Destination Hydration and I recently found a SWII.

The only thing I was interested in was that Nourish Oil in Decadence, but :perplexed..:ohwell:..:rolleyes:
IDareT'sHair

I hope she did change that scent. I like that apple..gardenia or whatever is not my style :nono:.

Nourish oil :lick: I miss that.

Im going to order a couple bottles of HTN oil. :yep:

I'm not ordering from Silk Dreams anymore...

This is ridiculous to be waiting over 3 weeks for hair products! Thursday will make 4 weeks.

I'm not a mistress but why does it take a month to whip up some conditioner?

Even Hairveda is notorious for slow shipping and BJ Shipped out her Black Friday sales over a week ago and she is producing products for her own store front plus a few other retailers.

I'm not ordering from Silk Dreams anymore...

This is ridiculous to be waiting over 3 weeks for hair products! Thursday will make 4 weeks.

I'm not a mistress but why does it take a month to whip up some conditioner?

Even Hairveda is notorious for slow shipping and BJ Shipped out her Black Friday sales over a week ago and she is producing products for her own store front plus a few other retailers.

Beamodel I was pleasantly surprised by Hairveda. My stuff came within two weeks! Amazing! I feel you about SD though, but my HG dcs come from that line, so I will wait for them. I just make sure to order when I am on my last jar of something. :look: By the time I get the new one, I will have used up the last one.

I haven't had Hairveda in ages. I definitely want some. I still haven't tried most of the line. What would you recommend for low porosity hair?

I remember liking the Vatika Frosting but its literally been ages.:lick:

Back