Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518
I had to read the ingredients on that KnotAde Bubblicious/Lemon (but there is no Lemon) so it should be good.

That review CurlyGirlJess did on Sorenzo was really good.:drunk:

But I'm still leery to buy anything from them after I had to file that PP Dispute on them.:look:

(Kinda like my negative experience with ST'icals):perplexed:

Sorenzo is someplace I'm gonna hafta' work my way back in to. Right now, I'm not ready.:nono:

I want that Pumpkin DC'er. But I'm just not ready to purchase anything from them.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I need to quit buying right now. I'm good with everything. I'm set with DCs and all that. Oh, I'm also waiting on some Redken Smooth lock treatment and AntiSnap (OG staple!). I'm going to go on a month long hiatus...at least.

@Brownie518
After Labor Day, I'll think about going on a little N/B.

I need to get on that Claudie 30% and see what other folks gone do.:look:

*cackles at Anti-Snap O.G. Staple*:giggle: Good Stuff.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm definitely going to get some Okra once I use up all these Proteins I have. I'm trying to stick to the same routine right now. I'll be using stuff til I finish. Right now I'm using up an SD Razz. I'll probabably go thru 2 jars before switching back to Naturelle grow DCs

@Brownie518

Sounds like a Plan.:up:

I want to try NG's Sweet Greens and NG Brown Sugar DC'ers.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518
I'm following that Thread where you list all the products you're going to use in a Month and then stick to them for the entire month (or until you use them up).

It has been really helpful. Will do it until BF to see what I can knock out.:boxing: