Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I know, right.....

@Brownie518
Um..Lemme know when you get your Sorenzoooooooooooooooo:look:

I would love to have the Creamy Oil and that Hair Frosting and maybe the Avocado Milk, but.I.just.can't.:nono:

Someone sent me a Creamy Oil and I really like(d) it.

I think I have the Blow Fry on the way right now..

@Brownie518

What scent did you get the Blow Fry Crème?

The same person that sent me the Sorenzo Creamy Oil also sent me the Bamboo Algae DC'er (I think?) I have yet to try it.

And also a jar of the Unpetroleum Jelly (which will be great for Fall/Winter sealing)

Brownie518

@Brownie518
Um..Lemme know when you get your Sorenzoooooooooooooooo:look:

I would love to have the Creamy Oil and that Hair Frosting and maybe the Avocado Milk, but.I.just.can't.:nono:

Someone sent me a Creamy Oil and I really like(d) it.

@Brownie518

What scent did you get the Blow Fry Crème?

The same person that sent me the Sorenzo Creamy Oil also sent me the Bamboo Algae DC'er (I think?) I have yet to try it.

And also a jar of the Unpetroleum Jelly (which will be great for Fall/Winter sealing)

@IDareT'sHair

I got Birthday Cake Blow Fry Creme. One of my favorities.

I love that Unpetro Jelly of hers. I have a few jars of that, too.

Stay tuned for my Sarenzo update. We'll see when I get a ship notice....

curlyhersheygirl

APB Sale :drunk:
Starting FRIDAY 9/4/15, Celebrate Labor Day with Annabelle's Perfect Blend! Enjoy 30% off our ENTIRE store when you use coupon code: LABORDAY. Annabelle's Refresher Sprays, Leave In Conditioners, Buttas, Hair Lotions, Cremes, Puddings, and Annabelle's Moisturizing Conditioner will be BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF! Please check the Sales/Special Offers section for these specials! Don't miss out on your chance to stock up!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used Up:
x1 8oz L.A.C.E. Supreme Butter (in Acai Berry). I have x1 back-up. Not sure of the scent? Maybe Mango something?

Purchased a BoBeam DC'er today (in Butter Crème).

Brownie518

Hey, girls. I have to work alllll weekend, as usual. I never take off this time of year. But I will be participating in some of these sales. I'll get some Claudie and some APB (even though my last order just shipped, due tomorrow). If NG has a sale, I'd get something there, too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay, so I haven't acted too ig'nant during these Labor Day Sales (yet) :help:

Right now, I am on product overload and really need to get through a few items.

I'm still trying to finally put an 'end' to my Jasmine Stash (beweave it or not),:eek:

So these "What are you using this Month Thread's are helping me out a lot.

This will help me stay committed to particular items, although that shouldn't be hard, because I detest having multiple things opened at once.

Big Shout Out to @NaturallyATLPCH for starting that.:hiya:

That will help me get to BF a little leaner.

So, Imma slo' my roll this weekend and try to wait until BF.

I am waiting on an invoice from Claudie and that will probably be it.

I did make very small purchases from: BoBeam and APB.

I could have tore up some HTN but I don't really need any right now.:look:

curlyhersheygirl

Hey divas. I've been busy planning my DS 18th birthday bash for the weekend. Today is his actual birthday but he's been celebrating since Thursday night. He had a sleep over Thursday night, a pool party last night and today is paintball battle. DH took them to that so now I can rest lol

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey divas. I've been busy planning my DS 18th birthday bash for the weekend. Today is his actual birthday but he's been celebrating since Thursday night. He had a sleep over Thursday night, a pool party last night and today is paintball battle. DH took them to that so now I can rest lol

@curlyherhseygirl

:present: Happy 18th to DS.

I talked myself out of getting anything. Everything I wanted I don't need. I'll keep using stuff so BF I can get some stuff. I purchased some henna and indigo on eBay because I'm all out.

@curlyhersheygirl

I know what you mean.