Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

My APB cart is loaded. Might add a few more jars of Whipped Cleansing Crème in new {to me} scents.
So far I have Cherry Marshmallow, Pink Buttercream, Pink Champagne, Sweater Weather, and Sugar Rush in my cart.

CCs Naturals is having a butters sale before they stop selling for the season.

Couldn't resist adding one more hair lotion to the mix too. I blame for that :p Was going to order some The Mane Choice 3-in-1 leave in conditioner & growth edge control but wasn't feeling that 20% off (shipping was higher than the discount). I'll wait.

@rileypak
You know betta' than that.:laugh:

*cough* Okay....Blaming Me? Hmph.:look:

You betta Blame the Spurrrrrt in them durn fangas.:lol:

So far I'm liking this Shea moisture high Prosity masque. Currently dcing with it. My curls were popping when I applied it.

I can do without the scent but it's not too bad. This is my first time in like 6 mths washing my hair a week apart.

Since I had just cut a few inches off the other day, I wanted a fresh wash too.

So far I'm liking this Shea moisture high Prosity masque. Currently dcing with it. My curls were popping when I applied it.
I can do without the scent but it's not too bad. This is my first time in like 6 mths washing my hair a week apart. Since I had just cut a few inches off the other day, I wanted a fresh wash too.

@Beamodel
I "rarely" like any of SM's scents.:ohwell:

Back