Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
@flyygirlll2
It's 6 bucks - in the name of research.

@divachyk
I didn't know they were having a Sale what's the deets & the code?

40% off with code 4YEARLOVE but it's expired now. Shouldn't have expired until midnight though. It came via email.....which reads:

Greetings Beautifuls,

For the past few of years, we've been hard at work formulating recipes and goodies designed to nourish, benefit and love up on your hair, body, mind and soul into a brand that you have come to know as Soultanicals. Today marks 4 years since we've launched and we are amazed & humbled by our growth. We'd like to thank EACH and EVERY one of you for making Soultanicals what it is today. You've supported our goodies, shared & spread the word about us and We could not thank you enough.

To celebrate, we'll be giving away products, exclusive new goodies and freebies ALL MONTH LONG! Be sure to LIKE Us on Facebook and FOLLOW on Instagram for more goodies & specials throughout the month! ;) There wouldn't be any Soultanicals, if it wasn't for an audience so loyal and eager to support us each month! Whether you're just now finding out about us or have been with us from the very start, we love you. To show our love, we're kicking off our Anniversary month celebration with 40% off All orders over $40 using code 4YEARLOVE to redeem. UPDATE: Plus, For every purchase subtotaled at $100, Customers will receive a Free Mystery Bag filled with hair/body care goodies & accessories. The Free Bag will appear in your order notes within 24 hours of order placement. That's Not All! All orders made today & tomorrow, will receive an exclusive BLACK FRIDAY VIP coupon card in their orders with an exclusive Black Friday deal!!!! ;) Thank you so much for your continual love & support. I look forward to sharing & growing with you all!

With Abundant Love & Appreciation,

Ayo

CEO/Founder

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I'm upset about my TUKKA purchase only because I didn't want anymore 8oz DC in here. And I will be very mad if I like it.

OAN: I want to try that Knot Glide or Knot Sauce. Moreso for DS than me. I'm going to check my BSS to see what they have but I'm a bit scared after lurking in the ST thread.

Beamodel

@Beamodel
What was your final analysis of TUKKA Le'Moka DC'er?:yep:

I think this DC is great. It is a very thick DC but it emulsified well and was able to spread easily. It didn't "absorb" into my strands but most of my dc's don't anyway.

It left my hair well soft and moisturized it very well. My curls were springing and popping pretty good too.

Overall, would I use it again? Yes! Would I pay $20+ for it? No, not if I can keep getting it for this deep discounted price.

I'm contemplating going back and getting a few more since the price is sooooo cheap.

But I do like this DC. It did its job very well.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm tempted to get one of the Tukka DC's but I'm waiting for reviews.
@flyygirlll2
FYI And you know @Beamodel 's Hair is a finicky-diva!:giggle:
I think this DC is great. It is a very thick DC but it emulsified well and was able to spread easily. It didn't "absorb" into my strands but most of my dc's don't anyway. It left my hair well soft and moisturized it very well. My curls were springing and popping pretty good too.
Overall, would I use it again? Yes! Would I pay $20+ for it? No, not if I can keep getting it for this deep discounted price. I'm contemplating going back and getting a few more since the price is sooooo cheap. But I do like this DC. It did its job very well