Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie @rileypak

The first time I used it, it was after henna. I think that was the problem. I used it today and it melted in, I didn't need a lot and it detangled well even though I just did a mild detangle session (I washed on Saturday). And it only needs 10 minutes.

This is definitely a repurchase and will stay in the stash year round with UCS.
Awesome...

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@Aggie @rileypak

The first time I used it, it was after henna. I think that was the problem. I used it today and it melted in, I didn't need a lot and it detangled well even though I just did a mild detangle session (I washed on Saturday). And it only needs 10 minutes.

This is definitely a repurchase and will stay in the stash year round with UCS.

:happydance:

curlyhersheygirl

Hey divas
Happy New Year!
I'm so behind. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up soon but I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.

I'll be continuing with NW21 this year since the last 5 1/2 months it did me well. For me I got a slight increase in growth but saw a significant increase in the density of my hair anf major improvement in the condition of my scalp.

DH challenged me to only try 4 new products this year and to repurchase staples only when I get down to the last 2 available. I'm going to try very hard to stick to this so I'll be participating in the mini challenges here.

We used up 2 APB refreshers and NW21

Aggie

Hey divas
Happy New Year!
I'm so behind. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up soon but I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.

I'll be continuing with NW21 this year since the last 5 1/2 months it did me well. For me I got a slight increase in growth but saw a significant increase in the density of my hair anf major improvement in the condition of my scalp.

DH challenged me to only try 4 new products this year and to repurchase staples only when I get down to the last 2 available. I'm going to try very hard to stick to this so I'll be participating in the mini challenges here.

We used up 2 APB refreshers and NW21
Good to have you back @curlyhersheygirl. We've missed you and have been waiting for you to come back and re-start the Hits and Miss Challenge for January 2017.

I hope you do well with the challenge with your DH. I wish I had someone to help me with my stash like that.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
On NYE, I purchased 1 bottle of NJoy's oil and passed on purchasing more NW21. 20% vs their normal 15% only saved about $2. I have a few more bottles left so I will repurchase when needed.

I caved and picked up 1 liter each of Paul Mitchell the Detangler and Redken Cleansing Cream from Ulta.

Aggie

@Aggie
Well...What was it?????? !!!!!!:pullhair:

Nevermind. I saw it was the Dead Sea Mask. I have that one too, but haven't used it yet.

I'll all for the "tingle" so I am looking forward in using it.:yep:
Okay good @IDareT'sHair. Listen, I'm already looking forward to getting some back-up to this stuff. If J. Monique has these types of sales often, I will be ordering some more from her for sure. i haven't heard anything negative about her products as yet and that's a good thing.

The dead Sea Mud Wash was my first product of hers that I've used so far and now I'm looking forward to grabbing something else in this line to use. It as really messy though. I think next time, I'll stand in the shower to apply it. I'll be using it as a prepoo mud wash like you do.