Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Morning!

Hope he does better. Is this just a cold (pray not) or effects of treatment?

Thank you! Just a part of the cancer/treatment. Because the primary site of the cancer started in the stomach, he struggles with digestion issues and painful cramping. Last night was one of those nights. We can't figure out what prompts the real bad episodes but those are infrequent nowadays. Thank God. I can't even put into words what it feels like to sit on the sidelines helpless.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Thank you! Just a part of the cancer/treatment. Because the primary site of the cancer started in the stomach, he struggles with digestion issues and painful cramping. Last night was one of those nights. We can't figure out what prompts the real bad episodes but those are infrequent nowadays. Thank God. I can't even put into words what it feels like to sit on the sidelines helpless.

I'm sure your presence and support helps. Support systems are extremely important for quality of life.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still no hair purchases!
@rileypak
YAY Us!
:circle:
It still don't mean I ain't been out there in the skreets tryna' make several mock carts.:look:

I do have a Sarenzo Cart of Ho.me F.ra.grance Oils (instead of the T.ar.ts), but I don't need them or no body frosting either.

I am tryna' wait to see what J.Monique does.

I'm tempted to call her, but I don't want her to think Imma stalker.:eek:....:sekret:

Aggie

Oooh I got teary-eyed when I read this. I am praying for you both @divachyk. Just keep praying. It is the only thing that will work.

Aggie

@rileypak
YAY Us!
:circle:
It still don't mean I ain't been out there in the skreets tryna' make several mock carts.:look:

I do have a Sarenzo Cart of Ho.me F.ra.grance Oils (instead of the T.ar.ts), but I don't need them or no body frosting either.

I am tryna' wait to see what J.Monique does.

I'm tempted to call her, but I don't want her to think Imma stalker.:eek:....:sekret:
I emailed her but didn't get a response. That is never a good sign for me. I'll give her some more time.

NaturallyATLPCH

NaturallyATLPCH

Yep, still waiting on Soultanicals too. Not surprised. Not looking. So that means it will show up soon.
My head has fully healed. Getting my signature Marleys this weekend, haven't bought anything hair related. Going through my I'm not buying anything phase, I'm sure it'll be over soon or replaced with something else.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Hey Ladies, wanted to update you all really quickly before crawling in bed so sorry for not tagging everyone. He's better but not 100. Even his mood is off which happens from time to time. It's just a lot to take in some days. Not feeling well doesn't help either. I hope things are much better tomorrow. Blessings to all.