Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair i usually stock on solid colored summer tops when winter sales are rolling in to get rid of that stuff. I wait for the season to get more "in-season" colors. I don't bother with winter clothes really. I just make sure to store my stuff well. I hide in the winter most of the time :look:
@Saludable84
I have a weakness for 'sweaters & coats':2inlove: so Imma always do that thang.

Good strategy to stock up on Solid Colored Summer Tops.:yep:

I usually do than too with Tanks & Cami's to wear under jackets.

I think Imma do a little bohemian this Spring/Summa'

We're not as 'formal'/corporate in the summa' months at the office. It's a little more laxed & laid back.:yawn:

And I wanna do something different other than being all suited & tanked up like I usually am every summa'.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm a spring and summer girl myself. I love wearing capris and we're allowed to wear them to work. Years past I've always worn capris to work but I could wear jean capris. I can not at this job but I have a lot of other types of capris too. It is my "uniform" during the spring and summer. Besides my BF loves me in capris and wedges :yep:.

@MileHighDiva
I'm terrible when it comes to scents. I've smelled that Wheat Germ Conditioner like 4-5 times. I'm gonna say it is a tropical/citrusy smell. Like an organgey/pineappley/possibly lemony smell. I know Imma mess. It's a very light smell. I like it.

I finished Jakeala's Honey Sweet Thang Hair Mask. It will be a repurchase. My hair :love: it. Dare I say HG. I know some of you have to use this in combo with another conditioner for it to work. Not me. It is perfect as is for me. It contains quite a few ingredients that my hair loves including honey, rhassoul clay, coconut milk and hibiscus.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Besides my BF loves me in capris and wedges :yep:.
I finished Jakeala's Honey Sweet Thang Hair Mask. It will be a repurchase. My hair :love: it. Dare I say HG. I know some of you have to use this in combo with another conditioner for it to work. Not me. It is perfect as is for me. It contains quite a few ingredients that my hair loves including honey, rhassoul clay, coconut milk and hibiscus.
@Shay72
*Cackles* at you & Bae:lol:...:2inlove:

I don't have to necessarily 'mix' Sweet Honey with something else to get it to work, I just do because I lurves it mixed.:lick:

The main thing I mix it with is her Dope DC'er. It's the perfect combo.:love:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
Nah....for some reason, I'm still not overly interested in this line?:perplexed:

I wonder why tho'?:ohwell:
I want to try it but I'm really only interested in the mask and ends serum so it's a skip for me.

Their products get really polarizing reviews. Some folks swear by them then others hate them and it always seems to be directly split down the middle. Neither side really moved me one way or the other these days.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I want to try it but I'm really only interested in the mask and ends serum so it's a skip for me. Their products get really polarizing reviews. Some folks swear by them then others hate them and it always seems to be directly split down the middle. Neither side really moved me one way or the other these days.
@rileypak
I don't want the 'Poo.:nono:

Maybe the Packaging looks unappealing or something? :ohwell:

Plus like you said the Polarizing reviews. I'm just kinda':yawn: indifferent about it.

Aggie

I just started putting together a small package to give away and in there I have:

x1 bottle of Inahsi Coconut Avocado Curl Defining Custard
x2 bottles of Sarenzo Styling Frosting in Cotton Candy and Vanilla
1/2 jar of DB Moisturizing Deep Conditioning Mask
x1 and a 1/2 jars of Bask & Bloom Brahmi Root Hair Masque - left my hair feeling a little stiff after it was all dry. I really wanted to like it but my hair say nay :nono:.
3/4 jar of Jakeala Amla Shea Hair Parfait - this was okay but too oily for me.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I just started putting together a small package to give away and in there I have:

x1 bottle of Inahsi Coconut Avocado Curl Defining Custard
x2 bottles of Sarenzo Styling Frosting in Cotton Candy and Vanilla
1/2 jar of DB Moisturizing Deep Conditioning Mask
x1 and a 1/2 jars of Bask & Bloom Brahmi Root Hair Masque - left my hair feeling a little stiff after it was all dry. I really wanted to like it but my hair say nay :nono:.
3/4 jar of Jakeala Amla Shea Hair Parfait - this was okay but too oily for me.
Nice box. Let me walk across the street and come get it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
That thread will get us in trouble lol. I know I have some other stuff in my stash that I didn't list. I have some items from APB that she had listed when she launched in 2013.
@curlyhersheygirl
Um..I listed what I 'think' I have? I know I could probably think of more????:look:

Look at it this way Curl-Gurl...at least I can't list Jasmine's or Enso anymore right?:lachen:...:eek: