Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I did hear back from Curls Dynasty and she said she has "frequent" sales and to keep checking FB, IG etc.....welp, so, um...*cough*:look: ya'll gone hafta' let me know about Sales info, because I know I won't be checking those.

She 'may' be one of the new lines I try in 2017.

ETA: Still playin' Pattie-cake over here.:angry2:...:cry3:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My J.Monique Body Butters should be here tomorrow.:drunk:

One of the ones I got, had a "turrible" review......I hope I'm not as disappointed as that person was.:eek:

I didn't care for the Pina Colada or the Coconut Surprise ones at all. The Hawaiian Breeze was the one that got a horrible review. I guess I should stay away from her Island Inspired ones.:lachen:

Aggie

My J.Monique Body Butters should be here tomorrow.:drunk:

One of the ones I got, had a "turrible" review......I hope I'm not as disappointed as that person was.:eek:

I didn't care for the Pina Colada or the Coconut Surprise ones at all. The Hawaiian Breeze was the one that got a horrible review. I guess I should stay away from her Island Inspired ones.:lachen:

Thank goodness I didn't get that one. Some fragrances I just don't like normally so I won't ever get them, like pina colada, tropical scents, etc... I live in the tropics and I don't like tropical scents, I don't know why but I just don't ever purchase those. I like the real deal because no one can seem to mimic those scents well.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I told my mama she didn't need no gel but I helped her pick out some eco styler gel anyway and now she don't use it :giggle:. If it turns out she never uses it I'll have her give it to me and I will give it to one of my clients here at work.

APB's butter is fluffy and smells great but it does not spread easily on my wet skin so that's a no go for me. I'll use it up but that's it.

I'm contemplating using black soap as my weekly cleanser. I'm thinking of making it from a bar of black soap and maybe adding an oil and vitamin E. Got the idea from Naptural85 but she adds way too many oils and I ain't doing all of that. We'll see. I still have one Sarenzo Hair Cleanser and one APB Whipped Cleansing Cream so I have time.
Also forgot to mention it doesn't absorb into my skin very well. It just sits there

chebaby

chello ladies :wave:

urgh what a week. on the bright side I feel like ive had a growth spurt which is dope. ive been co washing every other day with cj argon and olive and deva curl one condition. today I finally broke out the curl junkie curl rehab and my hair loved it. used a little argon and olive as a leave in followed by a little SSI cranberry and topped off with curl junkie honey butta :lick: we will see how this dries, I have high hopes.

I still haven't found the time to do a follow up henna but one day....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
HV forget my free items so they're sending them out to me.
I also got an email from Claudie late last night saying her assistant missed my order.

@curlyhersheygirl
:huh:Gurl...what a mess.

So when is Claudie sending out your stuff? And HV? They shoulda' been sending you tracking info!:swearing:

Yeah, I lost a lot of hair this wash day.:cry3:

I feel like I'm in Set-back City right now.:help:

chebaby

@chebaby
Che-lo Che-lady!:hiya:

Nice sounding regi.:love:

How has your hair been drying? Do you think the daily co-washing contributed to your Growth-Spurt?
hey T :wave:
its been drying nicely the past two weeks :yep. I go back and forth betwwen using curls blueberry stuff and curl junkie honey butta. I do think all the co washing has helped with the growth spurt. I may do daily when it gets hot.

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
:huh:Gurl...what a mess.

So when is Claudie sending out your stuff? And HV? They shoulda' been sending you tracking info!:swearing:

Yeah, I lost a lot of hair this wash day.:cry3:

I feel like I'm in Set-back City right now.:help:
@IDareT'sHair
So sorry sis. I hope this week things go a lot better.

Yeah no shipping notice from either. Not sure when Claudie will send my stuff.

Did you get the BOGO item from HV?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby
I had the Curls Bl.ueberry last Spring/Summer. Not sure if I'll repurchase it again this year? I think I have a bottle of the Milk.shake left.

I've been using CJ's Smoothing Lotion and HV's Whipped Hydration.:lick:

Can't wait for Spring/Summa' to pull out all the lotions.

I'll reup on APB's Lotions. Especially for the scents.:2inlove:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby
Detangling Nightmare City.:pullhair:

I had a big hard matted Pattie in the back. :pullhair:

I had been working on it since Friday night. I tried everything: Conditioner, Oil, ACV etc...and I still couldn't get it to loosen up.

I sat under the dryer, picked it with a rat-tail comb and still nothing.

I had to eventually cut it out.:pray: I feel like I lost a lot of hair this wash-day.

@curlyhersheygirl
Yep. I got x2 from HV.:yep:

chebaby

@chebaby
I had the Curls Bl.ueberry last Spring/Summer. Not sure if I'll repurchase it again this year? I think I have a bottle of the Milk.shake left.

I've been using CJ's Smoothing Lotion and HV's Whipped Hydration.:lick:

Can't wait for Spring/Summa' to pull out all the lotions.

I'll reup on APB's Lotions. Especially for the scents.:2inlove:
:lick: I was just thinking about HV whipped hydration this weekend. I think I have a bottle or two. if not ill buy some when it gets warm.

chebaby

@chebaby
Detangling Nightmare City.:pullhair:

I had a big hard matted Pattie in the back. :pullhair:

I had been working on it since Friday night. I tried everything: Conditioner, Oil, ACV etc...and I still couldn't get it to loosen up.

I sat under the dryer, picked it with a rat-tail comb and still nothing.

I had to eventually cut it out.:pray: I feel like I lost a lot of hair this wash-day.

@curlyhersheygirl
Yep. I got x2 from HV.:yep:
wow T im so sorry. what do you think caused it

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Morning!

@IDareT'sHair I'm sorry to hear about the matting issues you experienced. :bighug:

I know it will grow back better and stronger.
I deal with tangles and some sort of matting every other week with my hair. Unfortunately my hair is just tangle/knot prone. Idk I think it's a texture thing for me and the fact that I have a lot of hair to deal with. It's gotten to the point where I have to have shears next to me when I'm detangling.

I used Talia Wajiid Bodifying Mist this week coupled with QB CTDG and it worked great in melting the tangles.