Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Beamodel

Good morning

Whenever I do order more hair related stuff, I’m definstely gonna order more SSI. I really like this pomegranate spray and it’s making me wonna try more from that collection.

I should have grabbed one Papaya dc and one pomegranate dc on Black Friday from Hattache instead of two Papaya dcs.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Evenin' Everyone!:grouphug:

My Love Spellz Fragra.nce Oil came today from: Indi.go Fra.grances.:love:

I will probably order more when I start making my own Bo.dy Butters - haven't decided if I'll get them from them, Pipi.ng Ro.ck, Bulk-A or A.ma.zon's P&J Trading Co? (Good to have choices).

I haven't been putting too much Fra.granc.e Oils in my DIY Hair Blends. I've been using them Straight Up/No Chaser.:lol:

NaturallyATLPCH

Evenin' Everyone!:grouphug:

My Love Spellz Fragra.nce Oil came today from: Indi.go Fra.grances.

I haven't been putting too much Fra.granc.e Oils in my DIY Hair Blends. I've been using them Straight Up/No Chaser.:lol:

Well the shea butter and oils in the initial mix are the chasers lol...
There is a shea butter balm base that I am going to check out from ITDF that looks good that I can scent and use for my body. I am going to order a sample.

Aggie

@Aggie
A.m.azon P.rim.e x2 day delivery 4oz for $6.00.

Artizen 100% Rosehips Pure Therapeutic Grade.
I checked it out but since I'm purchasing oils from NDA anyway, I might as well get the Rose Hips oil from there.

I put myself on a small budget so I have to wait until I have enough in there to get all these other items I need. Then I will be taking a break from purchasing and spend more effort on my emergency fund and debt reduction.

Beamodel

Used up SSI Blueberry Co wash. No back ups. Might repurchase in the future. No real rush to do so though.

Currently dc’ing with CJ Repair me. Will follow up with The Mane Choice Heavenly Halo Mask.

Still figuring out which leave in I’ll use but I’ll be sealing with cocoa butter, instead of Shea butter. My strands are so fine and she’s seems to be too heavy for my hair. Cocoa butter is so soft and very light and moisturized. I found and Etsy shop that whips it. I plan on purchasing some from her too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center