Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Mornin' Ladies!:hiya:

Hope all is well. :hug2:

I made a little LG Purchasing using LHCF for an additional 15%. I like their Castor Gro Pomade (even tho' it's only 4oz's). I also like(d) Green Magic, the Ginger one and a few others.

I have their BB Smoothie DC'er I need to get to and I think I might have a Pine.apple one?

Aggie

I bought 10 more candles from B&BW earlier tonight :spinning:

Tomorrow I'm heading back to the Dominican hair salon to purchase her Natur Growth PhytoFollic Intense Moisture hair care line. My sister got that one last week and I gatta tell ya, I like the slip of the conditioner and she said the shampoo did not strip her hair at all, in fact, it rather softened it.

It is formulated for alopecia (my sister has this condition on the sides of both her temple area) but that slip was unbelievable so I'm getting it.

I don't think I will be needing the whole kit but I certainly wish to have the shampoo and the Deep Treatment and maybe the leave-in as well. I'll update on what I ultimately decide later.

Aggie

@Aggie
Are you using your "New" $350 Products today? How do they smell? Have you determined any "winners" yet?
Well they all smell decent for sure. I used the one made for color damage. It is quite strengthening too. I need a proper cut though. I see the most damage is in the crown area of my head and I can't stand looking at it being so uneven.

I'm just gonna bite the bullet and cut it all off and start all over again. I won't be bothering with anymore demi coloring for sure moving forward. Not good for my hair. It seems my hair grows pretty fast so it will be back in no time.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I thought I had written off Bekura (due to cost), buttttttt.......:look:

I'm steaming right now with b.a.s.k. YAM (no chaser). Yasssss......I still have b.a.s.k.:lol:

I think I may hafta' grab another Jar during their next Sale.

It is everything I remembered it to be.:love:

I think I have about Fiddy Cents in Bonus Points.:twocents:

Beamodel

@IDareT'sHair I still have and use BASK YAM, as well as I have Bekura YAM too love that stuff. I only keep the YAM and the honey latte in rotation.

Currently dc’ing with an oldie. SM Manuka Honey. Felt moisture immediately after applying (just as I had remembered). Sitting under my Hot Head Cap (still prefer my Heat Therapy Wrap though).

Aggie

@Aggie
I know Sis.:hug2:

I'm in "recovery mode" myself about 5-6 months in to my own personal recovery.:getwell:
@IDareT'sHair

My sister just talked me out of cutting off my hair and I listened. I'll just trim it often until most of the damage is off while the short pieces catch up. I'll keep up with my ayurveda and herbal tea rinses that encourage growth for now, inversions, exercise, water, protein shakes and healthy eating.

Aggie

Okay I got some teas from www.herbco.com:

Lemongrass, c/s-Per 1/4 Pound x2

Earl Grey Tea-Per 1/4 Pound x1

Earl Grey tea, Organic-Per 1/4 Pound x1

English Breakfast tea, blend-Per 1/4 Pound x1

Black tea, Organic-Per 1/4 Pound x1

Black tea-Per 1/4 Pound x1

Raspberry leaf, c/s-Per 1/4 Pound x1

Raspberry leaf, c/s Organic-Per 1/4 Pound x1

I'll be using the above teas for hair tea rinses. The Raspberry Leaf one is for darkening my hair and the Lemongrass is for strengthening it.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Happy Sunday everyone! :grouphug:

I'm sitting here letting the Redken marinate on my hair while I wait for my sushi delivery. My hair was full of snow as I was untwisting it (thankfully it hadn't been showing on my twists). With the way I do my product layering, I don't think I can use the CRN Crushed Lavender Gel for a WnG.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
Other than the Redken, what else are you using today? And are you close to using up anything?
Mielle Organics Babassu Mint Conditioner, SSI Pomegranate Hydrating Spray, APB Cupuacu Avocado Daily Moisturizer, and TMC Ancient Egyptian 24K Gel. I had to stop on the way home and get some more of that gel. I missed it :lachen:

Nothing will be used up at the moment. With me stretching washes out, I'm not using anything up fast.

Aggie

I have been buying up some new stuff to add to my regimen (Dominican hair products) and the only thing I am close to using up at the moment is a jar of NG Rose Clay Deep Conditioner. I have about a half a use left in that jar and will be cracking open a new one soon after.

I am now just really getting into using tea rinses besides ayurveda powders and looking forward to some growth from most of them including coffee and maybe black tea.

I am a little wary of black tea though since it shrank my hair something fierce last time I used it. I should probably just infuse some black tea oil instead of making a rinse from them instead or add slippery elm to the rinse for added moisture.

I may even consider onion and ginger juices for growth stimulation. I am not keen on these because of the smell but I believe they will work well on my broken crown area.

I am a little excited about this new turn in my hair regimen.