Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Lita

@Lita
Just rubbed and spritzed and watching TV!:giggle:

ETA: I see Curls & Potions had their RWR's for $10 Code = BIRTHDAY

Unfortunately, the shipping, the shipping, the shipping.....:angry2:

@IDareT'sHair I think for my hair I will continue to use the rice water as a rinse between wash/dc and use the rice milk on my scalp after I dc with moisturizing leave in on my length,this seems to be working for me..

•I’m keeping a journal of what works & what doesn’t..

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think for my hair I will continue to use the rice water as a rinse between wash/dc and use the rice milk on my scalp after I dc with moisturizing leave in on my length,this seems to be working for me..

•I’m keeping a journal of what works & what doesn’t.
@Lita
Is the Rice Milk their product or from another Vendor?

Good Idea, keeping a Journal of Hits & Misses!:up:

ETA: Imma keep my eye on SheaButter Cottage

Aggie

Still waiting on:

1 package of wigs from Ebonyline.com
1 package of Curl Max Moisturizers from Beautydrama.com
1 jar of Wetline Xtreme gel (original formula) from one our beloved members here on the board
1 movie dvd from Amazon

Aggie

Finally used up:

A small bottle of Calendula Essential Oil, no more back-ups and not a repurchase. I liked it but it's way too hard to find and when I do find it, it's quite expensive....so no more. I can use others that have less issues finding.

Lita

@Lita
I pulled out some really old Curl Junkie DC'ers to use up.:eek:

I also used AV's Ashlii Amla DC'er and used it last week and fell in love with it all over again. I can't believe Afroveda discontinued it. :2inlove:

It is my last bottle.:cry3:

@IDareT'sHair That AV Ashlii Amla was my “STAPLE” my hair thrived from using that weekly,especially after a henna/ayurvedic treatment...She should have kept that in stock..Oh,well..

•I gave away the curl junkie Dc’s I had..They stopped working on my hair..

Happy Hair Growing!