Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@Lita @shawnyblazes
I got a gift of Bekura's Moon Orchid/Milk-Oil Hair Serum. (when my order got messed up).

I opened the jar really fast and spilled some. It's more like an "Oil" than an Milk -Oil.

It should be in a bottle.

Do either of you have this?

So far, I like it. Imma stick it back in the Fridge, since I only have that one jar and probably won't repuchase it.
It’s probably because it was in a warm area? Mine are a very soft butter that turns into oil when rubbed @IDareT'sHair

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Ya’ll really have me looking up Stunnababez now :look:. I currently have some rice water that I’m leaving out to ferment as well as some tea that I plan to do a rinse with. I’ve been experiencing some major shedding, so hopefully this will help.

I ended up cutting my hair. About 5 inches. Partly due to the shedding. I’m more upset about the shedding than the length that’s lost. I know it’ll grow back so I’m ok with it.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
So I got my Silk [Unim]press[ed]. I was not happy. I went from a recommendation but the stylist i asked for left so I got the owner. She has good reviews so I figured it would be good.

First, she clarified 3 times but still didn’t get all the grease. I’m not sure why she wouldn’t let it just sit... then she told me my hair needed a lot of product. Story of my life. I got a dc and she rinsed no separating the hair sections. I’ve never been one of those people to get up and walk out but I should have :lachen: she cannot blow dry but it was decent but it wasn’t crazy and I’m not going to complain. When she flat ironed, I heard a sizzle and it confirmed she didn’t wash my hair well. I still had a lot of grease on my hair. I think she used too much heat. My hair looked flat. I did get a good cut though, but there was damage in one specific area (I’m sure it had to do with stress) so I had her cut me back to BSL. My cut was the best part of my visit because I honestly love it.

When I got home some of my hair had already frizzed up a bit, and because I was worried that my hair was damaged and it looked terrible, I washed it last night with some ORS Shampoo and Conditioner. It reverted. I can see some damage in the back, but just a few looser curls and I’m pretty sure I’m the only one who notices.

I can feel my hair is thick and it feels very healthy now (in terms of hair care). She told me to use less grease but this confirms I’m going to keep using it :lachen:And being heavy handed. I think that grease saved me from her heat. I got the straight bug out my system and I’ll just look for a deva trained stylist. Well, i follow one on IG but she seems to travel a lot.