Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Used up SSI Avocado: Love the moisture this stuff gives after a shampoo. No back ups. Won't repurchase since I don't really use instant rinse outs. I know I can use it for longer, but I don't want to rationalize an unnecessary purchase. :look:

Used up SD MSI:
1 back up. Definite repurchase. HG light protein.

Froreal3

I'm also using & really enjoying SSI's Avocado as a Cowash.:lick:

I thought I had another 16oz? Need to look again.:look:

If not, I'll pick up one and another 16oz Pomegrante during her M-Day Sale.

I'm going to wash in a little while. I plan to DC with Silk Dreams again. APB Pudding and Leave In spray for my leave in

Giiirl! I have to get in on this! :bookworm: I have put in bold what I already have in my stash. ETA: Instead of the Sitrinillah and Bask Yam I will try Koils by Nature Coco-Aloe Ultra-Moisturizing and Matrix Biolage in their places. The first conditioner is oil rich and the second conditioner is humectant heavy so I will try that pair especially since honey mats up my hair and I already love how soft the Coco-Aloe usually leaves my hair.

DoDo

Let me know how it turns out for you :)

Hi ladies!

Froreal3, Congrats!

HH have been on facebook annoucing sales and new product. After showing uncleanness i'm turn off, although others maybe the same, but out of sight out of mind.:lachen:

Komaza did in fact re-launch their Scalp Butter *as promised* which is one of my Winter "must haves":lick:

They went from 4oz ($8.00) to 8oz ($14.00). which is still good.

I will add Komaza to my M-Day List. Buy a Couple jars and stick them in the Freezer.

APB next sale I think I may get my things in the marshmellow cloud scent which is :lick: or that coconut lime verbena scent...decisions decisions

I finished up my last SD Razzberry...4 on the way, though. I'll finish my Vanilla Silk next wash.

I'm getting 2 APB Puddings and Leave In sprays in Birthday Cake, plus another Hair Tonic and 2 more Puddings, not sure which flava yet...

Happy Easter ladies!

I do my hair on sunday so it can look fresh for work today: clean with curls(thanks Ms.T) it wasn't suds but it cleans good!, use up nexxus emergence protein, tea rinse(hibscus, burdock,horsetail,moringa!), dc with ssi moisture riche. I usually bun or braidout but today i'm trying heatless flexirod, my hair take all night to dry i will see how long this will workout.

Pulled all those Ig'nant DC'ers out of my Fridge since I have my Annual Appliance check up tomorrow.

I couldn't bear the thought of the technician seeing a bunch of DC'ers in the Fridge (and no food).:lol:...:look:

But, I left all the Butters, Cremes in the Crispas'. I just couldn't pull all that stuff out.:blush:

And I left the Oils, Spritzs, Lotions in the Side Compartments.:rolleyes:

Froreal3

I'm also using & really enjoying SSI's Avocado as a Cowash.:lick:

I thought I had another 16oz? Need to look again.:look:

If not, I'll pick up one and another 16oz Pomegrante during her M-Day Sale.

hey girl, which of the 2 do you prefer btw the avocado and pomegranate?

also am i the only one that uses the avocado as a deep condish :lol:

Beamodel

I will probably do my hair again either tomorrow or Tuesday.:yep:

If I go ahead and do it tomorrow, I'll do it again on Friday (to get back on my weekly schedule).:drunk:

Me too. My hair feels soft but rough (a high porosity thing) and I don't want to wait to try my Claudies Goodies. Then I will get back on track the wknd!

I hope everyone had a great Easter!! I'm at work, as usual..I went ahead and made a little APB purchase :rolleyes:. I got 2 Birthday Cake Puddings, another Hair Tonic, an oil in Birthday Cake, and a Marshmallow Clouds Pudding. I used the LHCF joint...I'll probably get a couple more things during here sale, though.. :look: It was quite cold yesterday so my Buttas were bricks but I think I'm going to like those :yep:

Brownie518

Sitting under the dryer.:burn:

Thinking about what I'm going to put on my hair after it dries.:scratchch

I pulled out BRB's Pumpkin Puree, but I should save that and use something else.

But I want to see what I think of it (in case she has a Sale):look:

IDareT'sHair

I might make this a 2-wash week. Not sure yet, though. Depends how I feel Wednesday morning. Once I finish this Vanilla Silk, I'll hit up Claudie's Kahve DC, and then NG Slippery Elm joint.

Back