2011 LHCF BOOTCAMP CHALLENGE

You'll make it DivaStyle!! I'm about to cut off about 6 inches of those dead ends in an effort to get the thick healthy even ends that I crave so we are about take a faith walk together.
you are so sweet and I thank you!! holds out hand lets walk and do this!!! I understand though. I had suffered with cancer two years ago, and had no hair and God blessed me with the hair I have now. I have always had mbl hair in the past, and now I'm trying to get it back ten times fold. So lets do this, we will be each others support!

I am going to commit to _2_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no chocolate for a month :nono:__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:
December2010-1.jpg

you are so sweet and I thank you!! holds out hand lets walk and do this!!! I understand though. I had suffered with cancer two years ago, and had no hair and God blessed me with the hair I have now. I have always had mbl hair in the past, and now I'm trying to get it back ten times fold. So lets do this, we will be each others support!

Wow!! What a testimony and a blessing!! I've got ya girl. It's on like Donkey Kong!!:woot:

My daughter and I are going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. Our consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no ipad usage (cries), no facebook (cries) and no soda (cries more) for one week. We are excited to see the hair progress we will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is our starting point pictures:
(attached)
(Please add no later than January 1, 2011)

Attachments

• 4n14.jpg
    4n14.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 4n14jr.jpg
    4n14jr.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I've dropped out of the first half of the Hide Your Hair Challenge, so instead of bunning like I said in the other bootcamp thread, I'm going to be doing low manipulation styles along with my braid n'curl.

I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new makeup for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Pic is hair unstretched.

Attachments

• startpic.jpg
    startpic.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 10
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be not purchse anything new for my hair for 2 months. I am excited :grin: to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My starting length is SL.
122410_1.jpg

My regimen:
Saturday/Sunday:
→ Shampoo (Elasta QP Conditioning Crème)
→ Condition with a light protein for 15-20mins (Aphogee 2 minute) with heat, rinse
→ Deep Condition with a moisturizing (SE MegaSilk Moisturizing treatment)conditioner for 25-30mins with heat
→ Rinse, PC
→ Apply Leave ins/Chi Silk Infusion and lightly comb through
→ Air dry with the Scarf Method.
→ Moisturize and seal.
→ Apply Hot6Oil/castor oil mix with sulfur to scalp and massage in. Cornrow and secure.
→ Wear my wig as my protective style.

Wednesday/Thursday
→ Deep Condition on dry hair with a moisturizing treatment (Silk Elements Mega Silk Moisturizing Treatment) for 25-30mins under hooded dryer, rinse
→ Air dry with the Scarf Method
→ Apply Leave ins/Chi Silk Infusion and lightly comb through
→ Air dry with the Scarf Method.
→ Moisturize and seal.
→ Apply Hot6Oil/castor oil mix with sulfur to scalp and massage in. Cornrow and secure.
→ Wear my wig as my protective style.

Well DivaStyle get ready to hold out your other hand because there will be plenty of us on the faith walk with you!

I am going to commit to __at least 1_ session of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _____no new products for 2 months__________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

DSC01802.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO NEW HAIR TOYS. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp.

I am super excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting point picture (taken Dec 28th 2010):

i am going to commit to ___2_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no sweets for a month____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no online shopping for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Dec2010afterRetouchandTrim.jpg

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be an extra 30 mins at the gym 3x a week for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will be back with my starting pic tomorrow

I am going to commit to __1__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no sweets for 2 weeks______________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• Picture119.jpg
    Picture119.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 8
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no clothes shopping for a month! I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My picture is not uploading, I will post it later.

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no potato chips for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• Dec2010.jpg
    Dec2010.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 7
DCing at the moment, may wash it out in the morning and then bun it until cowash later this week or weekend.

^ I have my hair in conrows type of thing idk what to call it but I'll post a pics :grin:
BUMP where's everyone at?

Attachments

• bibi braids jan 04-11.jpg
    bibi braids jan 04-11.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 12
  • bibi braids2 jan 04-11.jpg
    bibi braids2 jan 04-11.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I know I'm late BUT

I am going to commit to all 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no sweets for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I started transitioning March 2010 and was very pleased with my results for the rest of the year. I believe that it can only get better!!!

Back
2zekpj8.jpg

Side
9s468n.jpg

I have been wearing my hair in an updo since New Years. Once I wash I will be wearing wigs

I overnight conditioned with SE luxury mosturizing condditioner in my cornrows. Rinsed out, added my leave ins, and let air dry to about 70%. I then unbraided each, detangled, and rebraided. Still wearing my wig as my protective style.

Back