SULFUR CHALLENGE 2012

againstallodds

Who knew a sulfur could get you disowned!? Im going to visit my mother and she told me not to step foot through her door if i didn't make her a sulfur mix and bring it with me!

kinky curlygenie

againstallodds said:
Who knew a sulfur could get you disowned!? Im going to visit my mother and she told me not to step foot through her door if i didn't make her a sulfur mix and bring it with me!

Haha my mama n granma hav bin on at me to mix up a bottle or two

itismehmmkay

Did the glovers prepoo.

N I'm thinking it may have been the coconut oil with the breakage. It's only at the top n that's where I mainly put it. In hindsight think I had only put coconut oil on my scalp/newgrowth before not my hair. So im nixing it asap. No real biggie it was just the previous bone straight pieces anyway.

itismehmmkay

Feeling optimistic about this challenge for some reason.

Cause umm....if I can't get 6 more inches by the end of this year????!!! Yalls can't tells me nothing :nono::nono::nono::nono:

itismehmmkay

I went from 1/2 inch at the crown and 1/4 inch at my front edges in 5 weeks with no growth aide to 3/4 of an inch at the crown in 4 weeks and 1/2 at my front edges.

YES! this!

See....if I can get 3/4 an inch per mth by this time next year? 12mths...9inches? I think I'd be pretty close to APL. I can't find a ruler here so I'll measure when I get home :look:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
About to take a spponfull of MSM in water.

Yuck.

naturalfinally

I have added stinky stuff, hair trigger and a copper peptide mix to my crown and edges. I'm committed to getting my hair back on track.

Saga

The Generous Queen
Applied sulfur oil mix then GHE'd last night, misted with braid spray this morning to get rid of a bit of the smell.

itismehmmkay

Did glovers. Felt a tingle even after washing it out n feel some itches too. So feelin good this'll work. Happy I've found a realistic way to use it. Oh n it was the coconut oil for sure.

kinky curlygenie

DanceOnTheSkylines said:
GHEing with my sulfur oil mix all up in this house~

I'm doing the same gt my cap on now think il wear it as long as I can thru the day as il only be doing my wrk need to start taking my msm again iv bin a lil rubbish ths week :( lol

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Started back using a topical sulfur since I'm back in cornrows/wigs.

Today I took my 1scoop of MSM.
Tonight I will apply my sulfur mix and whole head baggy.

Lita

Still rubbing RoseMary Pomade on my edges...From the pomade shop..

*I have gray hairs growing very fast on my edges...lol

Happy Hair Growing!