Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
IDareT'sHair

How long does it take for you to go through the Mizani H2O? I recommend buying enough to get through next BF. Then order on the first day of the JCP sale and see what happens.

It seems like they would offer you the choice to cancel/get a refund, or let you wait it out till they get more from the distributor, so you can keep the sales price.

BranwenRosewood

Lita

How do you like the Shi-Naturals Scalp Detox? I've been focusing on keeping my scalp as clean as possible since my Komaza consultation said I had serious build-up that was leading to folliculitis.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
MileHighDiva

I usually only pull it out the 1st few days after Relaxing. I noticed some shedding after my last T/U and pulled it out then.

I can keep a Jar or 2 for quite a while.

This was my 1st time hearing about JCP having a Salon BF Sale. If I had known that, I woulda' jumped on it right at Midnight BF or whenever the Sale 1st started.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Froreal3

I'm missing quite a few things myself that other people @Lita for one has already received.:sad:

CC's Naturals
HappyNappyHoney

I did get my b.a.s.k. yesterday and some folks haven't even received their Shipping Notices on that.:yep:

Lita

Lita

How do you like the Shi-Naturals Scalp Detox? I've been focusing on keeping my scalp as clean as possible since my Komaza consultation said I had serious build-up that was leading to folliculitis.

RavenSR Hi! It's really good..You only need a little bit & it cleans well too.

Happy Hair Growing!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Thanks for your response ladies re: HH. I plan to use also. My products have always been neat and clean then and now.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Used up SM purification mask - 2 back ups. I have may be 2-3 more uses off SSI Honey Rinse - no backups - wished I'd a backed it up when I ordered on BF :ohwell:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Brownie518

That carrot cake is something serious.,, my hair isn't too fond of mango but this gets a pass everyday!

Yes, that Carrot Cake is what's up. Still unsure about reordering though. I can tell she was in over her head, but she still didn't have to respond that way toward our forum over a mistake. :nono: She "apologized" but still feeling some kinda way. Hmmm.

@curlyhersheygirl

I did a Swap on Tuesday and it hasn't even moved from here (Priority Mail).:nono:

The person was suppose to get it on the 5th.:look:

The USPS is doing some crazy things.
:spinning:

Something must be wrong with the USPS tracking system. I have about four packages that were shipped two days ago still saying NOT FOUND. :nono:

I guess they were swamped, I just want my stuff.

What stuff curlyhersheygirl? Who'd you order from? QB? I like how QB contacted you about your order in the thread w/out you even really asking.

4mia

Yes, that Carrot Cake is what's up. Still unsure about reordering though. I can tell she was in over her head, but she still didn't have to respond that way toward our forum over a mistake. :nono: She "apologized" but still feeling some kinda way. Hmmm.

Something must be wrong with the USPS tracking system. I have about four packages that were shipped two days ago still saying NOT FOUND. :nono:

What stuff curlyhersheygirl? Who'd you order from? QB? I like how QB contacted you about your order in the thread w/out you even really asking.

When I print labels it will say not found unril the post office actually gets it. When the post office gets it it should say item accepted. Now if a seller drops the items off after the last pick up time then it will say not found umtil the next morning this is like I like taking my packages to the counter because it gets scanned as accepted right then.
It is always a chance the seller only created your label and hasn't shipped anything yet. I hate that.