Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Lita

MileHighDiva

KeraVada ingredients 'Kera 10' Infused chamomile water,shikakai,aritha,neem,Amala,Brahmi,Bhringaraj,patchouli,evening primrose oil,Marshmellow extract,clove,lemongrass,lemon oil,bergamot oil,jojoba oil,green tea,nettle tea,Hibiscus,organic Babassu butter,extra vurgin olive oil,apricot oil,organic glycerin,pantheonl DL,vit e,silk amino acids,oat Proteine,rosemary,vit e,b3,b5,Laurie acid,capryl glycol...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
can't track my SSI either :ohwell: :sad:

Golden75

Ok, so I received shipping noticed from SSI and Keravada on the 5th (two days ago). Both were listed as NOT FOUND until this morning. I see they both have info now.

SSI's info just says "shipping info received." I assume that means they just printed a shipping label two days ago. Not good SSI. :ohwell:

Keravada says it was shipped Priority 2 day: What kind of tracking info is this? It's not even in order. I don't think I will receive anything in no two days (from the shipping date) either.

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
December 6, 2013 , 9:22 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
HOUSTON, TX 77201

December 7, 2013
Electronic Shipping Info Received

December 6, 2013 , 7:05 pm
Dispatched to Sort Facility
CYPRESS, TX 77429

December 6, 2013 , 3:43 pm
Acceptance
CYPRESS, TX 77429

natura87

Twisting/braiding my hair up with Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie, I will follow that up with my green tea spritz. I think I am definetly going to incorporate the green tea into my hair regimen and possibly my skin regimen. I forgot how good the CES stuff is and I'm glad I can get it in Korea. The back will be a braidout into a high bun and the front will just be tiny twists into a bang, Gonna try some of my facial stuff I've bought here (the face masks are super cheap and soo good) and let this hair set. Its been a while since I've actually styled my hair so I hope this looks nice.

I've been watching Youtube all day, being antisocial and just catching up on British history.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Twisting/braiding my hair up with Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie, I will follow that up with my green tea spritz. I think I am definetly going to incorporate the green tea into my hair regimen and possibly my skin regimen. I forgot how good the CES stuff is and I'm glad I can get it in Korea. The back will be a braidout into a high bun and the front will just be tiny twists into a bang, Gonna try some of my facial stuff I've bought here (the face masks are super cheap and soo good) and let this hair set. Its been a while since I've actually styled my hair so I hope this looks nice.

I've been watching Youtube all day, being antisocial and just catching up on British history.

@natura87

So Do I! :grin:

I wanted to pick some up yesterday and didn't.:rolleyes:

Will get some soon.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl

While the "Sales" were good, shipping/processing has been "Not So Good" IMO.

I placed an order with Duafe Naturals on the 19th.

People who purchased afterwards (or same day) already have their orders.

Mine says: "Still Processing"

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl

While the "Sales" were good, shipping/processing has been "Not So Good" IMO.

I placed an order with Duafe Naturals on the 19th.

People who purchased afterwards (or same day) already have their orders.

Mine says: "Still Processing"

IDareT'sHair I have to agree with you. I'm still waiting on quite a few of my orders and now that's compounded by USPS' lack luster service. I was really hoping that there would have been some sort of improvement with shipping since USPS made so many changes to their service but I guess it was smoke and mirrors :ohwell:

Lita

IDareT'sHair First it was listed to start on Dec 15,glad she doing it earlier..Annebelle.

*I'm hooked on this White Chocolate Intense Mask..Tangerine & Walnut con too..Will give complete review later..

Already have my cart ready...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Lita

I really want you to try the Scalp Rx too.:lick:

It's pricey, but very nice and full of wonderful ingredients.:love:

She told me she was 'lowering' the price of her Oil. So I 'assume' she must Lurk.:blush:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Lita

ETA: I've never purchased the "Oil" but received a total of x3 as a Sample w/Previous orders.:grin:

This time she sent me: a Conditioner and a Hair Lotion.

Her Oil is very 'similiar' to BoBeam's Rootz Hair Oil. I ordered BoBeam's during her Sale.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Lita

I can't stop myself with that Scalp Rx. SMH:blush:

And it smells good.:lick:

It 'blows' my x2 Limit skrait to you know where.:nono:

Komaza is doing a Reformulation and Relaunch of theirs, which was my Winter "Go-To":ohwell:

Which is suppose to re-launch sometime in 2014 Jenn said.:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

Yeah, it's practically identical to BoBeam's. Hers are $4.00 for x2 oz.

So, I ordered x2 of those during her Sale.:lick:

I went back and got x2 more.:look:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I notice Carrot Cake has yogurt. Isn't yogurt like a protein? :ohwell: Yall know my hair is protein phobic, 4realz.

Beamodel

I notice Carrot Cake has yogurt. Isn't yogurt like a protein? :ohwell: Yall know my hair is protein phobic, 4realz.

You should try it. My hair hates mango but it loves carrot cake though. It seals my ends with the right amount (not too heavy, not too light).

I'm using one now, and I have a back up. I don't go through butters quick at all so I'm sure I will have this for like forever.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
*looks at Annabelle* :look:

My SSI and Keravada will be here on Monday. Too bad it's not my wash day. I wanted to try out either SSI's Blueberry or Keravada's co-cleanser.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
You should try it. My hair hates mango but it loves carrot cake though. It seals my ends with the right amount (not too heavy, not too light). I'm using one now, and I have a back up. I don't go through butters quick at all so I'm sure I will have this for like forever.
Beamodel, I will definitely use it once to see how I like it. Smells delish.