Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

:cold: Hey, ya'll..it is COLD!!! And it's only supposed to get colder :nono:

Nothing going on here..no ship notices from my three orders yet. I just massaged in some Peppermint Pomade with KV Oil on length. My usual...

Babygrowth

Man as soon as I get ready to buy HQS here come someone saying they ordered 3 weeks ago and still don't have a shipping notice or anything. :( I need to buy something that will come fast. HQS is never consistent.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Babygrowth

Nothing is going to be fast right up in through here right about now.:nono:

Even my 'swaps' and 'sales' have been moving very, very slowly.

The Post Office has been stacked.

Brownie518

@Brownie518 @Lita @Beamodel

I'm tempted to 'convo' HH for some Caramel Frappe. :hide:

She probably has a lot of 'free time' on her hands right about now and I want to try it.:look:

:giggle: You somethin' else!

I'm just relaxing, too. I took a shower earlier and used some of that MD Argan in White Tea Ginger again. :lick: Smells so good.
I'm skipping my wash, will do it Friday night. I'm going to DC with either BV Smoothie or Claudie's Deep Moisturizing.

Lita

Brownie518 I like keeping bottles of HH soft coconut on hand...I like to apply it after my wash/Dc too..It makes a great base.

Happy Hair Growing!

Babygrowth

I wish SCM worked for me... Mango colada did for me what SCM couldn't now I have to find a replacement. It will be a while before she gets my dollars.

Brownie518

I got some Mango Colada with my last order but haven't tried it yet. I think I'll try it as a leave in after washing first.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Babygrowth

Maybe Sage? I'm sorry Ms. Baby, but other than getting it on the ground, I think it's going to drag time-wise.:sad:

I'm still waiting on a lot of stuff.:ohwell:

@Lita @Brownie518

Um...:look: So I told her if it wasn't too much trouble (because I know she's swamped) if she could add it to my existing order and Invoice me (at the Sale Price). *we'll see*

No Big Deal, since I have an order already out there.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got some Mango Colada with my last order but haven't tried it yet. I think I'll try it as a leave in after washing first.
Brownie518

I don't have hardly any of the new stuff.:perplexed

I have Pink Berry and SCM (testers, before she launched them).

Loving this..Cold weather perfect..I didn't even put a dent in it,so thick..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I went out there and looked at it yesterday. Put it in a Cart & Removed it because of the $5.95 Shipping.:nono:

I wish SCM worked for me... Mango colada did for me what SCM couldn't now I have to find a replacement. It will be a while before she gets my dollars.

Babygrowth

I'm so not cancelling my order.

I figure, it'll get here when it gets here, it's not like I don't have other stuff I could be using.:lol:

Babygrowth

IDareT'sHair

Thats true because my BV smoothie was supposed to be here today but now it probably won't be here until Friday. I never bought from Sage before. I will check them out.

ETA: I would not cancel either. I almost placed another order :look: