Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Lita

Hey Ms. Lita!

Girl, you know I have x2 Packages that post: "Out For Delivery" that haven't arrived.:nono:

I'm beyond frustrated with USPS this Season.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

What's up, lady? I'm trying to keep warm, sippin on Chivas and watching The Blacklist. I just used some Peppermint Pomade with some Fenugreek on my ends.

I'm going to get some CPR tomorrow. I haven't used that in a long time. My hair could use the treatment, though.

What's up, lady? I'm trying to keep warm, sippin on Chivas and watching The Blacklist. I just used some Peppermint Pomade with some Fenugreek on my ends.

I'm going to get some CPR tomorrow. I haven't used that in a long time. My hair could use the treatment, though.

@Brownie518

Hey Lady!:grin:

I like that Show:yep:

I need a good Rx for tomorrow. I may use CJ's Repair Me.

I had a couple packages that said "Out For Delivery" and no Mail.:nono:

I guess they still riding around on the Truck.:ohwell:

13StepsAhead

I had a 'sizeable' Saravun stash but gave it all to my little Niece.

It worked Great on her Hair. *wish i could offer you some*:sad:

The owner relocated to Wisconsin or someplace and was suppose to re-open once she got there and got settled and that was over 6-8 months ago (and no relaunch):rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

I love me some Saravun. I really wish she would reopen.

Wait, are those packages Out for Delivery from the Post office? Dannnngggg!! I know my UPS/Fedex deliveries are coming later than usual but the P.O...?

curlyhersheygirl

I'm not sure about HNH and their final Sales info.:ohwell:

Froreal3

I like MHC Buttery Soy (even though it doesn't smell like much) it works great. :lick:

I'd just rotate it with Luscious instead of tryna' kill it off.

Didn't you get a 16oz Jar?

No I love Buttery Soy. I'm talking about the Soy Hair Cream/Milk stuff. :nono: I'm definitely killing that **** off. Buttery Soy and I are in :love:

Hello lovely ladies...

My hair is feeling really soft and moisturized still. I will use DB whip tonight as a moisturizer and seal with happy nappy.

Man tomorrow I make 11 weeks post and my new growth is so manageable. I think my fenugreek tea rinses have helped dramatically with this stretch.

I will end my stretch at 12 weeks next Friday though. I need my hair to be banging for Christmas.

@Brownie518

e-bay. I get my Affirm from the same Vendor (and use to get my MBB from her too):yep:

Although I've gotten it from: Blue Bleez and the other Beauty Supply I can't think of right now

oh yeah...Beauty of New York

Just got opened my SSI box. That juicy butter cream smells amazing. Oh, and I got a sample of the buriti milk. Have no idea when ill try it

@Brownie518

Since I had that little 'issue' with a recent Swap,:look:

I started signing up for e-mail Notifications every time a Package moves.:look:

My Claudie was here in my City and I looked again and it's on it's way to NJ.:nono:...:rolleyes:

@Beamodel

I had a small tub of Silk Results here and think I pitched it (cause it had gotten too old).

Glad you get great results with ORS. A lot of Relaxed Heads use that one.

Girl....I am fit to be tied about that Box.:spinning:

Lita

Girl, Who Knows? It was >>RIGHT HERE<<:perplexed

How Frustrating is that.:lol:

I'm already on Edge, because I had x2 boxes read "Out For Delivery" and there is nothing there....:pullhair:

Back