Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Dang it!!! Thanks anyway

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

@13StepsAhead

Sorry Ms. Lady :sad:

I had an assortment of the Cremes & Butters (you know how we do) the Broccoli, the Olive, the Castor (and gave it all to her, cause her Mommy said it worked on her hair)

I gave her x1 Jar and then they asked about it, so I gave them what I had left.

I don't know what Imma do when they run out.:look:

I just can't with these folks..

*I want all my BF/Cyber packages now..

Happy Hair Growing!

@Lita

I just don't want them all "Beat Up" when they finally do arrive, because they been to :heated:and back.

You know USPS can and will....tear up some packages.:lol:

IDareT'sHair I understand my family cleaned me out while I was away lol...

Saravun had some of the best butters I've tried so she needs to come on and open shop

I know...When they toss your packages around,bottles up & liquid falls out....Tired of them.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Girl, I know. Hotmess.

Even though the Sales have been Fantastic this year, I feel USPS dropped the ball.:drunk:

Not to mention those sellers that print out labels and let the packages sit 2 or 3 days on the kitchen table or the ones that run out supplies before they fill your order.:rolleyes:

LACE should be delivered tomorrow. Wholesalesuppliesplus and lotioncrafters should be here via UPS monday. I can't stop checking my tracking numbers! I hate waiting on things but I get super excited when I know something has been delivered.

I want you guy's opinon..
I received my package from a vendor but it was open like someone had opened it. But everything was in tact..do you think I should try to get a replacement? I just don't feel.comfirtable with that.. :( why is my luck so bad?!

I want you guy's opinon.. I received my package from a vendor but it was open like someone had opened it. But everything was in tact..do you think I should try to get a replacement? I just don't feel.comfirtable with that.. :( why is my luck so bad?!

Perhaps the shipping company opened the box for inspection... If the product has not been opened or if it appears to be untouched I would keep it.

Doesn't look HV will be here today, may be tomorrow. It's like between the vendors taking 2-3 days after printing labels to send, then the USPS just let's it sit around after they receive, it's just taking things forever to reach folks. I'm just tired of tracking things at this point, but can't help it.

Slowtanicals sent out another long arse shipping update email. It sounds like they are almost done shipping Anniversary sale stuff, and should move in to the BF sales throughout the week. Which week is any one's guess.

Why did Saravun close? She had excellent butters.

No ship notice from HV yet. My order still says processing.

Soultanicals sent me an email saying my BF order will be shipped soon but um, I didn't order anything from there.

IDareT'sHair, Dh was waiting on 2 packages from UPS. Status indicated on the truck and to be delivered (this was yesterday). 1 delivered, 1 didn't. UPS claimed it was likely on another truck and would be delivered by end of day. Yeah, that didn't happen.

Good morning divas. I keep forgeting to post what growth aid I used. Anyway I'm still applying either KV oils or TPS rosemary pomade. I usually rotate between these every other night.

I received my SSI shipping notice so now it's just HV and my Kohls order from cyber Monday. The shipping situation this year is just ridiculous. Thankfully I did most of my shopping on the ground this year so most of the kid's gifts are already wrapped. I just received an email from Converse that this special edition sneaker my oldest begged for won't get here until January :ohwell: I guess I will wrap a picture of it for him to open at Christmas :lol:

@curlyhersheygirl - Question on the TPS, do you cowash? I try to use it, but I just keep smelling that sulphur! Unless I'm just over applying. I really want to use it, but I feel like if someone stands next to me, they gonnna tell me I smell odd :nono:. I was thinking of may be mixing it with something that smells good - KBB oil cause that scent is nice and heavy :look:

Last edited:
Thursday,applied some Happy Nappy on my length..Just a little & Happy Nappy Coffee caramel brûlée on my ends...Yes,my hair feels heavy..But,it's up in a nice bun..Shoukd hold up today,because it's super duper cold.

Happy Hair Growing!

I see Daufe is having a end of the year sale/closing the shop on Monday...Hope folks recived their BF/Cyber Monday orders.

Happy Hair Growing!

Golden75 Hi! I don't smell the sulfur in my pomade shops products..And sulfur smells strong..But,when I use it,normally wash it out with regular poo/scalp detox,so I don't get build-up..

*IDareT'sHair and other pomade shop users..Please chime in.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita - I'll see if I can make it work. It's thick so may be I just need to have a lighter touch. I do try to poo at least 1x a week, so hopefully that's enough. How often do you apply?

Yes other TPS users, please chime in! This is odd cause I'm not smell sensitive, but for some reason with this I am :sad:

Golden75 thread lurker here, I should probably just go ahead and join. Anyhow I use TPS coffee pomade. It has a strong coffee scent that I love but no sulphur whatsoever. Maybe your batch was a little extra strong...

@Golden75 thread lurker here, I should probably just go ahead and join. Anyhow I use TPS coffee pomade. It has a strong coffee scent that I love but no sulphur whatsoever. Maybe your batch was a little extra strong...

caliscurls - Welcome to a place of love & products:lol: Thanks for chiming. TPS already sent me new batches cause I complained that I couldn't use it. So sweet of them to do that after like a year from my purchase. I just remember using it one night. Came to work and still smelled it. I have a coworker that's kinda hot :look: and he whispered something in my ear :blush: and I was like lawddddd geebus I hope he don't smell my head!!! :lol: I have the Plumeria and the Rosemary in Vanilla, I think. Never tried the coffee. I'm going to try it this weekend, and see if I can work this. How do you like the coffee?

.. lawddddd geebus I hope he don't smell my head!!! :lol:
:lachen: Hilarious!

Golden75 thanks for the warm welcome!! If this guy likes coffee definitely get the coffee pomade!! The scent is deep and rich, like fresh made dark roast coffee on a cold morning :lick: It makes me want to sit by the fire and drink a huge mug in my PJs. I've only been using it for about 2-3 months, mostly on my edges and nape, but I really like it. Between this and not wearing my buns so tight I'm seeing what looks like "new" hair on my edges...but really it's just hair growing in that I didn't realize was suffering before :look: Honestly even if I couldn't see the growth I'd still buy it for the scent.

I just put the Rosemary and Peppermint in my Etsy cart...but I'm trying to wait until I finish my first jar of coffee before pulling the trigger.

Back