Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I finished using up SM Purification Masque ( no backup) and Mission Condition's Terra Forma ( no backup).
Today's wash day was a mess. The relaxed part of my hair kept tangling while my natural hair had some knots in there :censored:
I almost grabbed some scissors but decided to call on my crew; Jesus, Joseph, and Mary to fix it while I used enough conditioner to help loosen the tangles.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think Imma pull out SM's JBCO DC'er and use it as a Pre-Rx under my Wig (while at work tomorrow).

Haven't used this before. I was 'pleasantly' surprised the scent was subtle.

Normally, they kill you with the skrong scents.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair I always pass up SM's JBCO DC'er whenever I see it in stores. I am interested in trying the JBCO leave in though. I'm currently having a hard time keeping my hair moisturized. I bought the Deep Steep conditioner from Marshall's and used it today. I really like it, it actually helped in detangling my hair. I'm thinking of mixing it with some water or something and use it as a moisturizer.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@flyygirlll2

I've had these DC'ers for a while:
x2 Superfruit 10n1
x2 Manuka & Honey
x2 JBCO

Decided I'd better try them (at some point) and normally SM works better for me on dry hair. i.e. Purification Hair Masque.

So, I'll try the JBCO one tomorrow on dry hair as a Pre-Rx and see how it does.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I've had mine in the fridge too, except for a curl cream I used. I hope I have no issues either.

@Golden75

Yeah G, we need to get to these soon.:look:

I'm set for the month of October. Maybe in November I'll list these to use for the entire month.

I gave away the Superfruit 10n1 DC'er to my friend. I never bothered to try it. I do have the Superfruit conditioner too, still haven't tried that either. I've heard good things about the Manuka one.

@flyygirlll2

We'll see.:yawn:

But I'm not holding out huge hopes. I've only tried Purification and the Anti-Breakage (which I absolutely hated).:ohwell:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Ok, so I'm getting bored with my hair. I'm interested in using indigo but I don't necessarily want to use henna in my hair either. I have some cassia, would I be able to use indigo with cassia instead?

I haven't used any permanent color in years. After a while, my hair got very dry. I've been using color rinses for the time being.

Brownie518

Ok, so I'm getting bored with my hair. I'm interested in using indigo but I don't necessarily want to use henna in my hair either. I have some cassia, would I be able to use indigo with cassia instead?

I haven't used any permanent color in years. After a while, my hair got very dry. I've been using color rinses for the time being.

Which color rinses have you been using? @flyygirlll2