Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I've been having the 'itchies' since my wash day.:burn: Trying to hold out until Wednesday to rewash.

I'm pretty sure it was Brown Butter Beauty's Babbasu DC'er.

That's the only thing 'new' I've used and it has both Grapefruit Peel and Lime Oil in it which I just noticed right before using.:censored:

@IDareT'sHair
I had that problem when I used it too. I always forget that it has citrus oils in it. I hate that because I actually like its performance but it doesn't love my scalp :cry3:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
when and why did you stop relaxing? I took a break and everything has changed.

@MileHighDiva

I'm going on 14 months the 26th of this month.

I kept having random spots of breakage and was constantly babying one area or the next and I was always putting out some type of fire.

So, I just decided to give it a break for a minute and reassess my hair health/needs.

Little did I know, myself, @divachyk @flyygirlll2 and @Beamodel were all on the same path.

Divachyk is exactly 10 weeks ahead of me, so I always go by where she is at to base my weeks.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm glad I was able to winnow down my BF list into something actually manageable.:look:

Now if these vendors cooperate with where I'm going, with their discounts & shipping it should be on.:ban:

I need to leave room for a few randoms (which is something I didn't do) but by the 26th it should be all together.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
OT:
So, I was under the impression I only had x1 Jar of MHC Buttery Soy. I had been scooping out small amounts putting it in a 2oz jar.

While digging around in my stash this a.m. I found out that I really had x2 Jars of MHC Buttery Soy and had been digging in both of them.:angry2:

Now I have x2 open 1/2 jars which ticks me off because I hate having a bunch of stuff open and this would have been a great back-up especially since it's a Fall/Winter Staple.:censored:

So, I will eliminate this from my BF list and pick up another Type 4.

Beamodel

@MileHighDiva

I'm going on 14 months the 26th of this month.

I kept having random spots of breakage and was constantly babying one area or the next and I was always putting out some type of fire.

So, I just decided to give it a break for a minute and reassess my hair health/needs.

Little did I know, myself, @divachyk @flyygirlll2 and @Beamodel were all on the same path.

Divachyk is exactly 10 weeks ahead of me, so I always go by where she is at to base my weeks.

Yup, I'm enjoying this journey so far. I'm 46 weeks post relaxer. December 19 will make one year post.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lol, I always enjoy your graphics.

@Beamodel

:giggle:......:hug2:

Wonder what kind of Sale Komaza will have? I know you were going to get their Protein Rx?

I only buy their Scalp Butter, but didn't see it the last time I looked on their site.

I use to have really nice Komaza stash and use to buy quite a bit there.

They went all 10% on me and I lost interest. They use to offer better discounts.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel

With my "purchase points" I could always get like a dolla' or two off the Scalp Butter (Fall/Winter Staple).

And then one year, they removed it completely and reformulated it.

oooo I was 'Heated':angry2:.......:censored:

Jenn probably thought I was:nuts:

I was digging around in my Fridge out in my garage this a.m. and found x2 Scalp Butters (so I really don't need any Komaza) this year.:ohwell:

chebaby

hello ladies
T :bighug:

i cut all my hair off again. not as short. its not quite sl when pulled so you know its shrunken past my ears. i was trying to get out all the color because that along with me not taking care of it just totally destroyed my hair.
so i picked up some shea moisture detangler from cvs. it looks the same texture as kc knot today but its heavier. today is second day hair and i slept wild last night and woke up to super lush juicy hair. :lick: and since its been raining im sure that moisture in the air helped.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i cut all my hair off again. not as short. its not quite sl when pulled so you know its shrunken past my ears. i was trying to get out all the color because that along with me not taking care of it just totally destroyed my hair.
so i picked up some shea moisture detangler from cvs. it looks the same texture as kc knot today but its heavier. today is second day hair and i slept wild last night and woke up to super lush juicy hair. :lick: and since its been raining im sure that moisture in the air helped.

@chebaby

CLAWD....me and @curlyhersheygirl was just talmbout you this a.m.:thud:

About how much we missed you:missu:

*cackles at shrunken past your ears*:lol: You a mess.

Where's past your ears?:laugh: Forehead?:laugh:

chebaby

i also pulled out afroveda coconut conditioner and it is a hellava lot better than i remember from like 3 years ago. it made my hair sooooooo soft and :lick:

ive been using this shampoo my dad purchased. its called amla something but you know its only like a drop of amla in it lol. and its the last ingredient. anyway its actually pretty good.

chebaby

@chebaby

CLAWD....me and @curlyhersheygirl was just talmbout you this a.m.:thud:

About how much we missed you:missu:

*cackles at shrunken past your ears*:lol: You a mess.

Where's past your ears?:laugh: Forehead?:laugh:

just about :giggle:

i miss yall too. ive just been so over my hair i didnt even want to talk about hair but now that i cut all the damage out im back to wanting to be a product junkie lol.