Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl

Please post your list (again). I need to see if I'm missing anything.:giggle:
@IDareT'sHair
My initial list was totally scrapped after my DC discovery. So now the new list is rather small.

Siamese Twist
x4 Monoi hair sprays
1 or 2 creams ( can't remember which ones right now)

Hattache

x6 BelNouvo LI sprays
1 or 2 Belnouvo butter you recommended
SDot beauty creme fraiche

Jakeala
1 loaf of soap
x4 silk protein LI sprays

I'm still undecided about APB. My stash is overflowing with stuff from here so I may pass.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Editing my BF list...again :look:

Silk Dreams
Shea What Deux x4
Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner x2

Bee Mine
Moisturizing DEEP Conditioner x3 (of the 16oz jars)
Bee Lovely Moisturizing Daily Conditioner

Mielle Organics
Babassu Oil and Mint Deep Conditioning Protein/Moisture Replenisher x4
White Peony Ultra Moisturizing Leave in Conditioner x4

My Honey Child
Sophia's Old Fashioned Hair Grease
Type 4 Creme

Komaza Care
Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment x3

Ulta
Redken Hair Cleansing Creme

UNDECIDED
CurLUXE Naturals: Sweet Almond Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner x2

Silk Dreams: Avocado Pudding Silky Conditioning Cream x2
Siamese Twists: Pomegranate Black Seed Hair Creme, Ultimate ButterCreme
APB: Whipped Cleansing Creme
Toni Daley: Toni wig, Gabrielle wig, Big Chop wig

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
When I saw that I was truly upset and so was my sis. I didn't realize that the scalp butter was also eliminated. I hope you can find a replacement.

@curlyhersheygirl

You know Sis is an Honorary Member. I'm always interested in what she has to say...with her Haulin' Self!:giggle:

Not to mention the Curl-Kidz:drunk: Them little PJ's crack me up!:lol:

NP sis. I was just hoping that you liked that scent.

@curlyhersheygirl
Yasssss....the Scent is:love:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I started detangling at 8 this morning and finished at 10 :rolleyes::rolleyes: now I'm sitting under the dryer pre-pooing my hair. I'm in need of a trim so I will be flat ironing... pray for me. I have 7 and a half inches of new growth so far.

Tomorrow is my birthday so idk if I'll wear my hair out. Knowing me I'll put it in a bun. My BF list is not too long but you know sometimes when the sale is right though....:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I will be flat ironing... pray for me. I have 7 and a half inches of new growth so far.

Tomorrow is my birthday so idk if I'll wear my hair out. Knowing me I'll put it in a bun. My BF list is not too long but you know sometimes when the sale is right though....
:look:

@flyygirlll2
Prayers sent.:fairy: Nice amount of NG.:up:

Happy Pre B-Day!:dance7:

Tomorrow 'was' my Mothers B-Day Too.:sad:

chebaby

chello ladies :wave:

so i cut the sides of my hair :look: and my brother is supposed to shave it. i dont know whats going on with me lmao. :lachen:

anyway i saw a picture on instagram and it was all downhill from there. the rest of my hair is long enough to cover it. i feel like i must have had a major growth spurt in the last week cause i swear my hair doesnt seem so short anymore.

i got an email from hattache about that BF sale :lick:
making another cart now :look:

natura87

I'm not doing Black Friday but I'll be going to Seoul next week to stop in Lush and spoil myself. Ive had an unbelievably rough November. Getting stitches in my hand was minor considering how bad this month got.

There are 2 concerts I want to go to in January and February, one in Seoul and 1 in Japan. I'll buy those tickets too. Im paying down bills and I am looking at going back to school. I see a program that would give me another BA ( Social Work) and then a Masters (Teaching) but I'm thinking about whether or not I want to add more debt. Decisions decisions. .

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chello ladies :wave:

so i cut the sides of my hair :look: and my brother is supposed to shave it. i dont know whats going on with me lmao. :lachen:

anyway i saw a picture on instagram and it was all downhill from there. the rest of my hair is long enough to cover it. i feel like i must have had a major growth spurt in the last week cause i swear my hair doesnt seem so short anymore.

i got an email from hattache about that BF sale :lick:
making another cart now :look:

@chebaby

Gurl.....You get a couple products and go:yahoo:........:laugh:

Leave your Hair alone!:laugh:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
my ends are a mess from tension blowdrying, and I have some tangling. So I need to gentle comb. Other than that, doing ok. How's your hurr & stretching going?

@Golden75

Girl, I will be 14 months post tomorrow. I want to get my Blow-Frying technique perfected, but I don't 'practice' enough.

Does Cathy do a discount? I been wanting UBH

@Golden75

She need to. But I've never seen one for any occasion.:angry2:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@flyygirlll2

What you up to?

For some reason, these BF Sales are becoming less & less appealing?:look:

I guess I need to get in & out of Hattache and Siamese Twists and leave it alone.:laugh:

Maybe if I wasn't already so top heavy. Mostly everything on my list is a back up. Or a back up to the back up.:laugh: