Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair I flat ironed and trimmed my hair yesterday, so I plan to keep it straight for another week if possible. I don't think I will be straightening my hair for a while unless I need to trim again (I will S&D in the meantime) it's way too time consuming, I just can't deal.

Girl, with the way some of these vendors are only giving 20% off and have their high arse shipping.....no ma'm :rolleyes: I don't plan on getting much anyway.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@flyygirlll2
Out of all my Curl-Friends in this thread, I was the only one that had a really Ig'nant list.:nono:

I've been buying a lot of sweaters & stuff recently, and have been consumed with that.:ohwell:

You know how we do when we get on something. :eek: So, I just checked out with another bunch of Sweaters.

Okay...I've been a little obsessed. :computer:

The Hair Products might hafta' take a back-seat to my latest obsession.:bye:

Hopefully, I think I'm done with Sweaters for a while until they go on Sale after Christmas:look:

I will definitely more than likely probably get Hattache & Siamese Twists and that's it.

I was watching that Alikay video in that Sales thread before my phone rang.:ohsnap:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair LOL at the Ig'nant list. The struggle is real though. I just want to to get what I need and KIM.

My cousin's wife came over and let me do her hair. I just finished up. She's natural with very thick lush hair. She had gotten it pressed a few weeks ago but wanted to wash it. I pretty much pre-poo'd, clarified, steamed with mix of protein/moisture DC, and blow dried on cool air.
I two strand twisted her hair and wrapped them up into a bun style.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 16

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair thanks lol. Her hair is gorgeous. She was actually going to go to one of the beauty schools and get her hair washed for cheap but then she changed her mind and would rather I do it. She was happy and told me I should have gone to school and get licensed lol.

I gave her Mission Condition's Castor Blastor and CD Hair Mimosa Honey Shine Pomade. I used SSI Cranberry leave in, MC Castor Blastor, and one of the left over Keravada oils to seal.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Finished up:
x1 VO5 Strawberry Moisture Milks (I have a couple VO5's and x1 Suave left in my Hendigo Stash)
x1 Koils By Nature ACV Rinse (x1 back up)
x1 Alikay Naturals Detangler (no back ups) - but I have several other similar products

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I gave her Mission Condition's Castor Blastor and CD Hair Mimosa Honey Shine Pomade. I used SSI Cranberry leave in, MC Castor Blastor, and one of the left over Keravada oils to seal.

@flyygirlll2

You did an excellent job on her Hair. And of course you had products to let her take home.

I just gave my niece:
x1 16oz ED JBCO
x1 SM Superfruit DC'er
x1 SM Purifcation Masque
x2 Wild Growth Hair Oil
x1 Strong Roots Red Pimento Oil

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair After she left, I looked at my stash and realized I should have given her other stuff that I haven't been using that's taking up space.

The products you gave your neice are good. That reminds me that I need to re-up on ED JBCO. I have the Pimento Oil but I haven't used it in a long time.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
After she left, I looked at my stash and realized I should have given her other stuff that I haven't been using that's taking up space.

The products you gave your neice are good. That reminds me that I need to re-up on ED JBCO. I have the Pimento Oil but I haven't used it in a long time.

@flyygirlll2

Yeah, and I just did a 'swap' with a couple members and still got way too much stuff.

You know I'm not necessarily a huge SM fan in the 1st place.

I thought I had another jar of the SM JBCO DC'er but couldn't find it, because I was going to give her that with the Superfruit instead of the Purification.

When she was doing my relaxer, she asked for some Wild Growth Hair Oil, which I bought for her, but I just now got around to giving it to her over a year later.

So I just threw the Red Pimento Oil in the bag too.

chebaby

@chebaby

Hope you love the new cut?:look:

I love BRB's Pumpkin too.:love:

Which one are you using? The Pumpkin Whip or the Pumpkin Puree?

Both of them are:drool:

(at least they 'were' before the formula change - if they had a formula change?)
i dont :look:

im using the pumpkin puree. so far ive only really used it on dry hair as a refresher. ive only tried it on a small section of wet hair.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
My Blk Friday list for APB is retarded. But I still want to get some MYHC Type 4 and Buttery Soy. The latter is an absolute must and staple butta in my house. The light/nonexistent scent plays well with my APB scented stuff. I will get 3 things from Jakeala (Nappy Butta, Parfair, and Oil) in the same scent. I did wanna pick up some SSI, but I probably won't due to $$$ concerns. :look:

chebaby

chello :wave:

what you up to T?

my co worker just told me my hair looks matted. bastid, it does not. the cut may be wonky lol but my hair looks just fine.
tomorrow is wash day though. im gonna shampoo with that fake amla shampoo my dad got and then condition with AV coconut, i think i have just a drop left. and then of course im going to use soutanicals

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chello :wave:

what you up to T?

my co worker just told me my hair looks matted. bastid, it does not. the cut may be wonky lol but my hair looks just fine.
tomorrow is wash day though. im gonna shampoo with that fake amla shampoo my dad got and then condition with AV coconut, i think i have just a drop left. and then of course im going to use soutanicals

@chebaby :hiya:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Your coworker is a Nut.

What the Debil are you doing at work?:censored: *cackles fake amala 'poo*