Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Toying around with the idea of maybe buying some CJ.:eek:

I have a few CJ Products left in my Stash, but would love to get another bottle of Argan & Olive.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I want komaza protein but it's not a discount if I only buy two bottles.

I might just get Shescentit okra in a large bottle. Decisions, decisions...

I was gonna get the protein from Komaza, but I just remembered I have two Mega Teks that I haven't used. I will save some money for now and just do protein with that every two weeks.

chebaby

chello ladies :wave:

i gotta go back and read what yall got.
so far i only ordered from soultanicals since they were 40% off. i got a 16oz knot sauce, a i cant believe its knot butta and some kinda kinky spray.

from hattache i was only gonna get 2 SSI avocado conditioners, a BRB pumpkin thing, not the puree but the other one.

monday im getting a liter of curl junkie rehab.

i cant go in like i want. i got a damn hospital bill in the mail today and they basically broke me all the way down :lachen: i like how hospital bills dont give you a specific due date. it just says upon receipt of this bill. like trick we want it NOW. whatever its BF lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chello ladies :wave:
i cant go in like i want. i got a damn hospital bill in the mail today and they basically broke me all the way down :lachen: i like how hospital bills dont give you a specific due date. it just says upon receipt of this bill. like trick we want it NOW. whatever its BF lol.

@chebaby

I hate getting 'bills' that break you all the way down to the ground.:lachen:

I didn't get everything I wanted (technically a bunch of back ups) but I did get a few things.:look:

I am on total overload here.:eek:

But will try to be ready for M-Day Sales.

I think I could possibly be at the point in my PJ-Career to only mega-haul BF & M-Day.

I may be evolving. Or it may be the fact, that I haven't stopped haulin' since last BF.:drunk:

I am still toying with the idea of making purchases from both CJ and QB.:spinning:

chebaby

@chebaby

I hate getting 'bills' that break you all the way down to the ground.:lachen:

I didn't get everything I wanted (technically a bunch of back ups) but I did get a few things.:look:

I am on total overload here.:eek:

But will try to be ready for M-Day Sales.

I think I could possibly be at the point in my PJ-Career to only mega-haul BF & M-Day.

I may be evolving. Or it may be the fact, that I haven't stopped haulin' since last BF.:drunk:

I am still toying with the idea of making purchases from both CJ and QB.:spinning:
girl, that bill pissed me off. i knew it was coming but i thought it would be like 1/3 of what it actually is :lachen: jokes on me lol.

anyway we know you never stopped hauling :giggle:
im def. getting curl junkie :yep:

i dont every need to think about QB again. we know what usually happens when i get their stuff :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

I just went in and made a "Mock CJ" Cart. She never does over 25% does she?

I could actually get my Argan from AveYou cheaper and only pay $5.00 for Shipping.

You could probably get your Liter of CJ from AveYou for 15% & $1.00 shipping (since it's over $50.00 - but I don't know if they sell Liters? You can get 15% by using: FIVE.

Lemme go look at that. Too bad they don't have QB.