Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hmmmm... I never thought about getting the MHC Type 3 Hair Creme cause I thought my hair might laugh at it, but maybe I might get it next time just to compare. The Type 4 does work great as a sealer for my hair though.

@flyygirlll2
That's exactly why I'm getting it. For comparison purposes with Type 4 & Buttery Soy.

But I need MHC to have a decent Sale, because I think that's the only place you can get it from?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Id like MHC ,APB and Sarenzo for the winter.

@shawnyblazes
I'd like to more Siamese Twists again for Fall/Winter, but lately she's been very stingy with her Sales, so Imma KIM.

I could probably replace her Butters with Texture Me Natural although she doesn't have the "variety". Her Whipness is sheer perfection.

Sarenzo will definitely be somewhere in there, but I listed the more 'pricer' Lines I gotta wrap my mind around. And as always annually, I'll pick up another Naturalista Juicy L-I.

It's a toss up between NG's mango & coconut water and APB's blueberry. I'm leaning more towards NG though

@curlyhersheygirl
I found a 16oz Jar of this in my Stash. I thought I was completely out of NG's DC'ers. It was in my Fridge in my Garage. I keep forgetting I got a whole other "Stash" of stuff out there.:eek:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm going to bust out that Yam from Bekura soon. It's been a year.

@shawnyblazes
I haven't used the Yam or the Cacao Bark this year either.:look:.....:eek: And I have a couple jars of each.

I have been using Whiskey-Vanilla tho'.

It would be good for me to focus on some of this too (Bekura).

But right now, I MUST focus on CJ Curl Rehab/Banana Hibiscus. I'll be totally upset with myself if I allow either of these to go bad on me.:angry2:

Aggie

@flyygirlll2
That's exactly why I'm getting it. For comparison purposes with Type 4 & Buttery Soy.

But I need MHC to have a decent Sale, because I think that's the only place you can get it from?
@IDareT'sHair

Curlmart carries MHC products too. I don't think they carry all of them but I believe I saw these on there. I didn't see the Type 3 Cream however.

Aggie

I'm playing hooky so I'll be deep conditioning with NG Marshmallow Root Conditioners. I'm going to try and finish them up so I can move on to something else in my stash instead of opening too many handmade conditioners all at once.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
LOLOLOL, Its a good sealer but I couldnt take the weighed down feeling. The Type 3 is creamy and just yummyyyy. So is the Soy!

I havent revisited MHC since she took 4 oz sizes off the website though. Only during Black Friday will, I see. Her DC's are heavenly with steam.

Why you couldnt say they were trash?

I dont mind the weighed down feeling as long as it is not keeping my hair wet for prolonged periods of time. Shea Moisture C&H Curl whatever with the flax seed weighed my hair all the way down and kept it wet. Thats what I dont want. The Palm Tapioca weighed my hair a bit because it is very thick and heavy, but it was very tolerable as my hair was soft and bouncy. At the time I was texlaxed and wasnt really doing anything special so I gave it away, but I should get much better use out of it this time.

The prices are kind of steep, so Im hesitating because for that price I better have on and poppin hair every day, with 0.001 oz used each time, entire head, but there is no shipping charge so I feel I cant complain too much. However, even without shipping, its the same as if I purchase from Siamese Twist. I am not buying both :nono2:

Let me sit my hot behind back and wait for Erika aka my sure thing...

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@curlyhersheygirl

Decided to DC with Banana Brule today.

I really wanted to hold on to it since it's temporarily discontinued, but I just need to go on & use it since it's open and just use it up.

I heard back from SSI (again) and they are having problems getting a certain ingredient from the manufacturer and said they don't want to have to reformulate it, so that's why they are keeping it on temporarily "Discontinued" status.

And its probably an ingredient that makes the product so great.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Why you couldnt say they were trash?

I dont mind the weighed down feeling as long as it is not keeping my hair wet for prolonged periods of time. Shea Moisture C&H Curl whatever with the flax seed weighed my hair all the way down and kept it wet. Thats what I dont want. The Palm Tapioca weighed my hair a bit because it is very thick and heavy, but it was very tolerable as my hair was soft and bouncy. At the time I was texlaxed and wasnt really doing anything special so I gave it away, but I should get much better use out of it this time.

The prices are kind of steep, so Im hesitating because for that price I better have on and poppin hair every day, with 0.001 oz used each time, entire head, but there is no shipping charge so I feel I cant complain too much. However, even without shipping, its the same as if I purchase from Siamese Twist. I am not buying both :nono2:

Let me sit my hot behind back and wait for Erika aka my sure thing...

Yeah, MHC did us dirty when she upped the prices and took the 4ozs out of the equation. I used to stockpile up each Black Friday with 4ozs. You were able to cocktail ( DC's) and the creams lasted a long time. Went back 2 years ago and she only offers 2ozs and 8ozs with dem high arse prices. So i revisit each Black Friday to see what she has or take a chance with Curlmart .

YvetteWithJoy

On break
@shawnyblazes
I know when HV has their next Sale, Imma hafta' reup on:
Acai Phyto Berry
Red Roobis & Argan

And probably either Moist 24/7 or MoistPRO (I know I bought one of these not too long ago)

ETA: I need to do a quick inventory on Moist 24/7 & MoistPRO (just to make sure)

Wooooooow! Extra forgotten stashes and stuff??? Okay, phew! I thought I might be or be becoming a product junkie, but I am NOWHERE NEAR these levels. You guys make me smile and make this fun.

As a non-product junkie, I still gotta ask: Is there anything to the names of these products? Is either Moist 24/7 or MoistPro super moisturizing?

Sigh. Off to Google these. This forum is serious about hair!!! :laugh:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah, MHC did us dirty when she upped the prices and took the 4ozs out of the equation. I used to stockpile up each Black Friday with 4ozs. You were able to cocktail ( DC's) and the creams lasted a long time. Went back 2 years ago and she only offers 2ozs and 8ozs with dem high arse prices. So i revisit each Black Friday to see what she has or take a chance with Curlmart .
@shawnyblazes
She sure did. That's when I moved away from her line (in a big way). I still always keep Buttery Soy and Honey Hair Mask in my Stash, and recently Type 4, but I use to use quite a few of her DC"ers and other things before this happened.:ohwell:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@shawnyblazes
I'd like to more Siamese Twists again for Fall/Winter, but lately she's been very stingy with her Sales, so Imma KIM.

I could probably replace her Butters with Texture Me Natural although she doesn't have the "variety". Her Whipness is sheer perfection.

Sarenzo will definitely be somewhere in there, but I listed the more 'pricer' Lines I gotta wrap my mind around. And as always annually, I'll pick up another Naturalista Juicy L-I.

For ST, her prices are hella-high and her sizes arent that great.

Ditto to TMN.

Thats why I am leaning towards MHC even though she hella-high too. But she seems like a sure thing. Im placing her in Bekura category with these secret ingredients.

Ive browsed QB, but she in the hella-high category too and has type stingy sales.

As of right now, my conditioner staples are done. Im not really trying to get into new lines, but I will try a MHC DC if she has a good Black Friday sale. I have leave-in/moisturizer staples already as well. Im just looking in the classifieds for a few good butters.