Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@chebaby
You know a lot of my today favs, I got on recommendation(s) from you (and others):
Hydratherma Naturals
Curls Coconut Sublime
DevaCurl No Poo
*many of the Curl Junkie products*
And of course Qhemet Biologics
Afroveda Ashlii Amala
CoCosta Oil
And so many, many more.:kiss:

:thankyou:

You helped make me the PJ I am today!:evillaugh: What a Bad Influence.:lol:

@rileypak
That's the right word. That's exactly how I feel.:ohwell:

I use a good 1/4 to 2/3 bottle of a rinse out each time I reach for one unless it's super thick so I usually blow through them fairly quickly. That's just how I roll hence so many multiples. If I used them each wash day, I'd be in trouble :laugh:

The only one I intentionally use with a light touch is the SSI Pomegranate Curl Quenching Conditioner :cry4:

@chebaby
I think this is another one I haven't tried? Used? I keep confusing it with the Coco Crème Lite?

I know had a couple Coco Cremes during that AY/Group-on era but Swapped them.

Oh Che, what did you think about SSI's Sugar Peach?
Mannnnnnn that peach sugar is everything!!!!! She is really on point with a lot of her conditioners. Honey butta is good but it has a good amount of hold I d like. Tomorrow it should soften some

Labor.Day list looking like:

Devacurl No Poo Liter
Oui.dad Curl Emmersion Liter
Naturelle Grow if she has a sale I will get a couple 16oz conditioners (her and Darcys are my winter HG)
Rhassoul Clay
Bekura Honey Latte
Siamese Twist if they have a sale
Coco and Cream (?) depending on the sales of the others.

@chebaby
You know a lot of my today favs, I got on recommendation(s) from you (and others):
Hydratherma Naturals
Curls Coconut Sublime
DevaCurl No Poo
*many of the Curl Junkie products*
And of course Qhemet Biologics
Afroveda Ashlii Amala
CoCosta Oil
And so many, many more.:kiss:

:thankyou:

You helped make me the PJ I am today!:evillaugh: What a Bad Influence.:lol:
I See you still like to blame me for your pj ways :giggle:

You listed some good stuff :lick: the bss has qhemet too, I th of you when I saw it. I had to walk away before I purch something I kno I wouldn't use lol

See, this that crap I hate.

Something told me to take pictures but I didn't. I purchased a full size jar of the Cream and Coco Avocado Matcha Smoothie based off the sample when she debuted it.

The sample looked like whipped shea butter with avocado oil separating. Still, it was divine. Sank in immediately softening. Yummy.

The full size jar looks like a heavy clay butter cream type product. It was so heavy I had to mush it in my strands.

I'm not about these reindeer games -_-

See, this that crap I hate.
Something told me to take pictures but I didn't. I purchased a full size jar of the Cream and Coco Avocado Matcha Smoothie based off the sample when she debuted it. The full size jar looks like a heavy clay butter cream type product. It was so heavy I had to mush it in my strands.

I'm not about these reindeer games -_-

@shawnyblazes
That's terrible. :eek:

Both you and @CeeLex33 spoke about her consistency issues. That makes me afraid to try anything else from her.:angry2:

But I wouldn't know, because the only thing I've purchased from her has been the Spun Sugar Reconstructor.:love:

No you didn't put Rudolph in the middle of this mess!:lachen:

@chebaby
You need to get back to that.:eek:

You can keep a DC'er on 10-15 minutes can't you?:lachen:

I know there's a thread on folks that don't DC. I think it's therapeutic for me. I couldn't do my Hurr w/o DC'ing!:lachen:

Well, you probably still got a lot of DC'ers in your Stash?
I've ju been lazy. As much as I was obsessed with hair I wou have never guessed I would become hair lazy lol

Back