Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Saludable84
The Pink Clay gets great reviews and it has Argan Oil and I love that. I'm excited about buying it.

I never even considered purchasing it before, because I never read many reviews on it.

I think my favs have been: Slippery Elm, Herbal Blends, Mango & Coconut Water, Burdock & Chamomile (in that order).

The mango and coconut did nothing for me. I tried it when it first came out so idk if it was reformulated. So far that is the only conditioner I don't like. The other 3 I truly love in no particular order.

I want to try the plantain, but it has Shea butter and I'm not in the mood to play with Shea and my money. I took a gamble on Bekura latte and won. That doesn't always happen.

I want to try the clay, as pink clay is great in deep conditioner, but since I'm using clay for wash I don't want it to be overkill. I already have to up the protein as it is because of all the added moisture. And my hair doesn't let it go for nada.

@Saludable84
You know I've been Goin' Hard on that Pre-Poo. It really helps me detangle on dry hair. I've grabbed a 16oz numerous times during her recent Sales.

Although I really love them; lately, I haven't bought any of her Cleansers (I still have a couple Jamaican Me Crazy Cleansing Conditioners).

My last Haul from her, I think M-Day consisted of Grease(s) and Pomades. I've had Plantain several times and swapped them w/o trying them.

@Saludable84
You know I've been Goin' Hard on that Pre-Poo. It really helps me detangle on dry hair. I've grabbed a 16oz numerous times during her recent Sales.

Although I really love them; lately, I haven't bought any of her Cleansers (I still have a couple Jamaican Me Crazy Cleansing Conditioners).

My last Haul from her, I think M-Day consisted of Grease(s) and Pomades. I've had Plantain several times and swapped them w/o trying them.

I've heard about the pre-poo but I don't pre-poo. It actually dries my hair out.

I also don't experiment with cleansers because my hair is a bully.

She has a green "grease" I want to try, but I have so much stuff already. Does she sell samples of the plantain?

She has a green "grease" I want to try, but I have so much stuff already. Does she sell samples of the plantain?

@Saludable84
Not sure if she sells samples? @shawnyblazes uses the Pre-Rx as a L-I. I've never tried it tht way.

I do like her Greases/Pomades especially in Fall/Winter. I like them all. The Green/Herbal one, the Rosemary & Parsley, the Honey Balm, the Emu & Argan etc....

@Saludable84
Not sure if she sells samples? @shawnyblazes uses the Pre-Rx as a L-I. I've never tried it tht way.

I do like her Greases/Pomades especially in Fall/Winter. I like them all. The Green/Herbal one, the Rosemary & Parsley, the Honey Balm, the Emu & Argan etc....
Moisturizer. Leave in. Twisting agent, it's yummy.
I'm not a big fan of her line. Doesn't do it for me at all. I gave away all of my deep conditioners from her. I really only liked the silky leave in.

A good sale, I'd get several prepoos again.

Hey luvvies. Hope y'all are doing great.

I have been trying to stick with my stash and not buy anything. I did good over the last 3 months in terms of hair products. I did however had a weak moment and bought some wigs. :look:

I just noticed I am running SUPER LOW on my APB simple hair cream *cue panic*. I didn't buy anything during the last APB sale, but since I will be in the States in three weeks, I will order 2 more and pick them up then.

:hiya:

Not yet. My package isn't due until next week some time.
Okay, great! Please let me know once you try them. I'm interested in the toner, honey cleanser, and toning moisturizer. My first buys will probably be the toner and toning moisturizer. I'm set on cleanser for a minute, at least through the end of the year maybe longer.

Finished another sample of Greaseless Moisture by HQS. Once I'm done with my Bekura Honey Latte, I'll be cracking open a jar of DB Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip. I know this is a multi-purpose whip so I'll try it different ways to see how best my hair likes it:yep:.

So many favorites in one post. I'm waiting for Bianca to act better, then I'll pull out her stuff I got in here that hiding behind my breastfeeding stuff that's in storage that I haven't used in over a year :look: and it's so far up in the closet I have to use a step stool that no longer exist.

Let me go on silk dreams website where you cannot make mock carts :abducted:

So many favorites in one post. I'm waiting for Bianca to act better, then I'll pull out her stuff I got in here that hiding behind my breastfeeding stuff that's in storage that I haven't used in over a year :look: and it's so far up in the closet I have to use a step stool that no longer exist.

Let me go on silk dreams website where you cannot make mock carts :abducted:
Hmm, I haven't been able to buy stuff from SD in a really long while. The site always seem to be down for some reason. Is it still up?

Back