Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Evenin' Ladies of U1B1:hiya:

Under the dryer with - ST'icals Strand Repair. I'm almost out, but will reup during one of her "decent" Sales.

Will Steam with L.A.C.E. Brahmi. I have another 16oz b/up but this will definitely make it to my BF List as a Re-Up.

I looked at the Latinoil @rileypak mentioned. Didn't see the ingredients listed other than Chia? I was looking at the Vials of Oil.

Still shopping my Stash. It is Swole-Up and I need to work to get it down to a manageable size.:help:

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
Hey Curly!:wave:
Steaming now with L.A.C.E. Brahmi. Lurves that stuff. What did you use today?

I also 'steeped' some fresh Ginger Root and rinsed with Ginger Root today.
@IDareT'sHair
I used APB's Not easily broken today. I just realized that I don't have a backup for this :nervous2:so I just put one on my BF list.

Let me know how that ginger rinse goes.

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
How's the NetWurks21 going?:look:
@IDareT'sHair
Posting the same time about the same topic lol. You're always in my head.
It's going great. I'm not a person that focuses on length so I can't speak on whether or not I got increased growth. However, this stuff greatly decreased my shedding and breakage so I suspect that retention will increase. My scalp feels amazing and although it contains protein, my hair was never dry or hard. I will be getting 3 more next week since I really like how it conditions my scalp

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
Some of the DC'ers on my BF List:
16oz BeeMine
16oz Brahmi
16oz NG Coconut Water & Mango? Or maybe Slippery Elm?

*in the act of full disclosure, I really don't need a thing. BF or Cyber-M.:eek:

Have you tried the NurCreations yet? I'm wondering about that one?
@IDareT'sHair
You know I don't need anything either, especially DC's but I will be getting a few favorites that I don't have backups for.

I haven't tried it yet. I'm trying to use up some older stuff before I get into that one. I'm hoping to get to it before BF though

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl
That sounds good with the Emu mix.:drool:

What's on the Curl-Fam's list of BF DC'ers? Anything? Gone go for Five Hunnen?:giggle:

Oh, and I'll probably try to grab another Liter of UBH. I may get this L-Day, so I can have a b/up.

This is ridiculous. She told me it 'should' come in to her shop today. :look:

*frustrating and super annoying*:censored: I cannot allow myself to be in this situation again.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
I heard those were simply delicious! @shawnyblazes loves those. :love:

Good you got those in your Stash.:lol:

Please give your review after you use it.

Oh, I've used it. It's BAE! Seriously, I could live off of this, DB PSC, NG HB and SM SI all my life! They are just all the more expensive of my DCs

Now that I remember, the moisturizing conditioner (b1g1 1/2) came out $4 cheaper with shipping so I said whatever and got these. There really was no difference. Now, I'm twerking and regretting buying two at the same time.