Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

I'm giving away half of my 2.2 lb bucket of hemp seed butter, 1 lb of murumuru butter, and 1lb of cupuacu butter. I am really trying hard to reduce my stash as best I can and use up products but the problem is I keep buying products faster than I can give them away or use them up :sad:. I will continue to work on this, and one of these days...I will see a visible dent in that huge stash of mine :yep:.

NaturallyATLPCH

I'm giving away half of my 2.2 lb bucket of hemp seed butter, 1 lb of murumuru butter, and 1lb of cupuacu butter. I am really trying hard to reduce my stash as best I can and use up products but the problem is I keep buying products faster than I can give them away or use them up :sad:. I will continue to work on this, and one of these days...I will see a visible dent in that huge stash of mine :yep:.

Oooooo I would take those off your hands! Are they available to sale?

Aggie

Oooooo I would take those off your hands! Are they available to sale?
@NaturallyATLPCH

I would have loved to send them to you if it was cost effective for me. I live in the Bahamas and to send just 1lb of product to the US, it will actually cost me $40 and it goes up from there. That's just the shipping rate. I'm not sure what the other taxes are because I after learning this, I didn't inquire further :nono:.

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH

I would have loved to send them to you if it was cost effective for me. I live in the Bahamas and to send just 1lb of product to the US, it will actually cost me $40 and it goes up from there. That's just the shipping rate. I'm not sure what the other taxes are because I after learning this, I didn't inquire further :nono:.
Um $40? That's all I saw. I totally understand.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Y'all I finally got around to trying SSI Sugar Peach Conditioner (as a cowash/detangling aid prior to shampooing, I don't use cowashes otherwise). Why didn't I buy like 20 of these?!?!?!?! I only have one:cry3::cry3:

My expectations were tempered when I read all those mixed/meh reviews earlier this year. But my hair loved this ish! The slip, my curls clumped together and my detangling brush glided through my hair like butta. Gatdammit!!:mad::mad:

ETA: It's still on their website! :yay: *hoards like a mad woman*