Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@IDareT'sHair i literally use a sliver of the MHC on each twist. My hair really benefits from heavy butters, but it doesn't need much.

I learned this when I was heavy handed with SM smoothies and stuff and would have wet, soggy and weighed down looking hair. I quickly learned that less is more stuff.

I want to by Type 3 for DS, but the way this TMN Banana Styling Stuff is settling on his curls..... I might just skip it. Omg, why she becoming a staple :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i literally use a sliver of the MHC on each twist. My hair really benefits from heavy butters, but it doesn't need much.

I want to by Type 3 for DS, but the way this TMN Banana Styling Stuff is settling on his curls..... I might just skip it. Omg, why she becoming a staple :look:

@Saludable84
Sliver on each twist. Got it!:peace:

Well, maybe/hopefully you can help her improve her Customer Service Skills.:look:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84 I love the fact that these products last a long time because they are already expensive. Hate it when a product is costly and after one or two uses it's finished.

Likewise. Buttery Soy and TMN Capuacu BC up there. My last two butters are QB BRBC and Bekura. We can take Bekura off staple list though. I might just stick with these because they're expensive but they stretch well.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
What was your Bekura staple?

I don't really have a true staple from this line.:perplexed:

Honey Latte and Vanilla Whiskey. They are year round for me.

I love YAM and Palm but they are barely used a few times a year compared to everything else I use.

Her stuff is just too overpriced. Her products aren't terrible but the price lowers their ranking.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
Spoken like a True PJ:cup:

Yep!

I can pretty much say I have my go-to stash of butters/greases for my hair already: MHC Type 4 Hair Creme, MHC Sophia's Hair Grease, Komaza Care Jojoba Hemp, and hoping to add APB Whipped Cupuacu Butter to the list.
Everything else I try is just to satisfy the PJ urges. Although I wouldn't mind adding QB CTDG to the staples list if I can figure it out...

Last edited:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair I guess since I've been using other stuff, I haven't blown through the CTDG just yet. I have a good amount left. Since she hardly has sales like that, it would make sense to pick up another one as back up.

@Saludable84 Bekura is definitely overpriced in terms of their hair products. I really like YAM, Tonga Mousse, and the Honey Latte. I wouldn't say I'm ride or die for this line but I wish they weren't that expensive. As of right now; QB, TMN, and MHC Type 4 Creme are treating me right.

Last edited: