Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

Site Updates &

Sale Section

Please read this entire email as it has important information about the site
First We would like to Thank You all for your continued support. You all are amazing & we could not do this without all of you.

Shipping Update
We did not have a pickup on Saturday but all of those packages are dropped off at the post office this morning. If you have any question please email customer service at [email protected]

Health Update
As most of you know I(Sarah) have had health issue forever. At this time my doctors are having some major concerns. We are currently exploring options & what is the best treatments. With that said I(Sarah) am going to be stepping back for a few months to handle these issues. Beau will continue to make the items he can make & all of the items I make will be loaded into the sale section & sold off until sold out. I am not sure if they will return or not because at this time I am not sure how much time I need to take off. We currently have someone who will help beau with package 2 time per week. We also have someone who will come in & be doing our social networks. Until that person is fully in place Emma has schedule post for you all for the next month. So you will see post from us thru out the week.

Site Update
I will be working on finishing up the site updates today. It will more than likely take me all day but I should be able to get it all done.

Sale Section
The sale section will be filled with items that only I can make & that are going away as I am away. I will also be adding any odd & ends from the end of summer sale. Lajay/Laface has been added because so many of you have ask us to make the texture looser so we have to sell these ones first & then the next batch we can work on that request. This section will be updated all week as we are able to do inventory.
If you have any questions please email us at
[email protected]

Here is a run down of out next sales
The first unlimited sale will be 9/16.
The second will be 10/21.

Every September we have a month long haircare sale
This September we will offer 25% off for the month
Use Coupon Code HAIR
along with these limited edition scents
Wild Berry Smoothie
Caramel Apple
We have also had alot of request for a mens scent sssooo for September we will also add
Scents Of Morocco
Our Regular Haircare Scents
Twisted Cotton Candy
Twisted Vanilla
Unscented

The 10 New Bodycare Fall Scents
Pumpkin Pecan Waffle
Pumpkin Pancakes
Apple Cider Donut
Apple Crisp
Lemon Cookie
Pink Berry Fluff
Black Berry Brulee
Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar
Pearamel Swirl
Cranberry Peach Vanilla

5 extra scents we have decided to add for fall
Seduction
Sweet Almond Cream
White Pear & Peony
VaVanilla
Twisted Cranberry Punch

All Scents Description Have Been Updated Here
If you have any questions please email us at
[email protected]

Our Current Turn around time is 5-10 business days

10 Mens Scents
Amber Rain

Black Amber Musk

Driftwood

Eucalyptus and Spearmint

Frankincense & Myrrh

Lemongrass Sage

Nag Champa

Pheromones

Sage & Citrus

Scents of Morocco

Twilight

See Our New Space Here.

If you have any questions or issues please email us
[email protected]

New Earrings Will Be Stock 9/9/2016
www.SarenzoBeads.com

Monthly Boxes
This box will include a little bit of everything & will ship monthly.
2 options
1.) Get A Box Monthly
2.) Get A Box Bi-Monthly

All ship dates are always posted on the site under subscription

If you would like to make any changes to your subscription please log into paypal & make changes to your box profile. At this time the only change we can make is cancel the box.

Join the New Sarenzo Beauty Facebook group here

Copyright © 2016 Sarenzo Company, All rights reserved.

@flyygirlll2 @Saludable84 @IDareT'sHair

Pookie's gub-a-ment name is Beau. Please look at the second paragraph titled "Health Update" under the "Thank You" art work. This is C&P'd from her 9/6/16 email communique.

ETA: She continues to discuss it under the "Sale" section.

ETA2: Someone needs to get the creamy oil recipe from Pookie :look:

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@MileHighDiva im sooooooo weak right now. He will forever be pookie though!

So @flyygirlll2 in otherwords, what pookie can make will be on the site and what she can make will only be in sale. So discontinuance is not guaranteed, just "limited" type items.

Pookie better get out his no.2 pencil and composition notebook and get the learning so we can get everything and not get these "catch me when you can" emails.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
All jokes aside, I really hope she'll be ok. She must really trust him to have him doing all that. I'd probably be afraid for my husband to mess up something.

Sarenzo is really small family business. Her, Beau and the kids. Her help is I think 2 or 3 people when need be ( dont quote me) . Sarah has had medical issues for awhile. As hard as it is for her to maintain her health, this is their livelihood so i understand trying to work.

Beau can do the easy to make stuff but when it comes to complex things, she will shelve them until she feels better.

FYI, I am not a brand ambassador anymore , nor do I receive anything for bigging them up because I buy just like any regular customer.. more so in the winter.

Just offering an little insight. I stick with the company as I wish her family well but she does have a lot to manage health wise.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I've said a few prayers for her and I'm hoping that she pulls through.

Main reason I want pookie to learn is because her health issues can easily cause her business to tank. Limiting is fine but not if she is making more business off the complex stuff.

I think I'm going to love her body stuff and I would love to keep her as a vendor. Good sales and reasonable prices.

Aggie

I used up another sample jar of HQS Coconut Mango Repair Mask this morning cowashing my hair. I really really like this conditioner for detangling. I have not tried it as a deep conditioner but I will as soon as I break open the larger jars.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Hi Ladies, used up:

Curls Blueberry Bliss Control Paste (1 backup- works great for laying down my edges)
Sarenzo Bath & Body Creamy Oil (10 backups- just started using these to seal my mini twists, and I LOVE it)
Bel Nouvo Red Velvet Deep Quench Moisture Butter (2 backups- with the weather changes, this is a nice heavy buttercream that keeps my hair moisturized plus smells divine)
Donna Marie Super Buttercream (not a repurchase- although it is a good moisturizer, and smells like buttercream frosting- it just didn't wow me)

Taking a week off from NetWurks21- so far so good.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84 Jakeala's is more gooey/sticky IMO compared to Bekura YAM. I haven't tried the new formula. It's similar to YAM in terms of giving a boost in mouisture when used with a DC.

I like Bekura YAM, but I dont use it that often. At some point, it will run out and I would like a cheaper alternative. I dont care about sticky as long as its effective.