Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

Ladies, dh & I got some great news today...treatment is working and there is limited activity remaining. Chemo continues but we've come a long way. At the start of this, local Dr's were not hopeful but GOD is working this thing out. Won't HE do it.

I feel like hitting pay nah!
Wow, this is such good news. I am so happy for you and still pray that your hubby gets stronger and stronger everyday.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I used Sarenzo's ACV and Bentonite Clay soap. Man, that soap felt so silky on my skin! I can only imagine what Bentonite Clay and ACV will do to my hair.

You LoPo so I wouldn't mess with no ACV but the bentonite..... it will unclump your hair and it will definitely be bigger for about a week. After I use clay, my buns are noticeably bigger and harder to put in a pony.

Aggie

This morning I used up a small jar of HQS Slip Conditioner to cowash my hair. It was not too bad and I don't know why. The previous jar I used was crap. I still have a large jar left so I'm hoping that it is okay like the small jar I used this morning. I will be wearing my hair in a bun for the rest of the week and cowashing every morning, so I might end up finishing that jar I have left.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Wash day is tomorrow since I'll be busy this weekend and it will be a mostly APB wash day.
Plan to use the Pumpkin Seed Mask, Cherry Kukui lotion, and the Whipped Cupuacu Butter. Fingers crossed!