Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got one of the Black Tea infused oils as well. I might use it either tommorow or the next day when I do my hair. I'm planning on doing a henna gloss.
@flyygirlll2
I looked at that one, but didn't get it. But I got x2 Coffee one(s), I think, on a swap.:look:

I took my Henna out too. May try to keep it on most of the day on Saturday (or as long as I can stand it):eek:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
I looked at that one, but didn't get it. But I got x2 Coffee one(s), I think, on a swap.:look:

I took my Henna out too. May try to keep it on most of the day on Saturday (or as long as I can stand it):eek:

I bought a couple of Henna Indigo Gloss bars from LuvSkinHair (Etsy). The vendor is nice, they were unavailable so I contacted her and she told me she was out of ingredients but would email me to let me know once it was relisted which she did. Works nicely on my hair. This time I'll be using the Red Raj from Henna Sooq just to get a little color.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
Me Too!

But I might pull out that Alikay Avocado. Especially since @Aggie gave it such a bad review.:eek:

Did you ever end up trying Le Moku?:look: I swapped most of mine with other posters.

I think I may have x1 more left.

I haven't tried it yet. I was thinking of pulling out Bobeam this time since I don't think it has protein in it. Since I'd be using Henna, I'd prefer to use a DC without protein as a follow up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I was thinking of pulling out Bobeam this time since I don't think it has protein in it. Since I'd be using Henna, I'd prefer to use a DC without protein as a follow up.
@flyygirlll2
Yeah, this has been reconsidering my Alikay choice unless I push the Hendigo back to the following weekend.:look:

BoBeam sounds like a great choice for a follow up. Also, KBB and DB's Conditioning Mask always does me right w/Moisture.:drool:

I could actually pull out APB's UCS. That's exactly what I should do. So I can try it out.:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hate that :pyro: having to contact folks to see what's the hold up. It's been a minute since I hit them up. I still have some bath/hair stuff from the last sale in my closet. Of course I opened them to smell and KIM lol.
@flyygirlll2
So Do I. #irritating.:censored:

It's just the W.ax T.arts for my H-ome Fra-grance. I've been burning them every night.

Those W.a.x T.a.r.t.s work great & smell wonderful.:love:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
Yeah, I have x4 of these and have never tried them. Trying them after Hendigo will be a good research project.:giggle:

I have the DB Pumpkin too. But I'm talmbout the DB Deep Conditioning Hair Mask.:love:
Oh ok. I only have the Pumpkin which worked great on my hair the last time I used it. Did she reformulate the Pumpkin one? I thought I read about it on here.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hmmmm....I don't think I have those. Maybe I might look into that now :look:
@flyygirlll2
Gurl...them thangs will have your crib so delightfully-delicious smelling! :lick:

They are x1000% better than their Oils (Ho.me Fra.grance):love5:

I told a friend of mine about them. She ordered x10 and told me not to buy any because she was gone give me some of hers. :look:

She & I have a different in scent-appeal, so I still ended up ordering my own.:fallenangel:

I'll see what she has tho'.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Oh ok. I only have the Pumpkin which worked great on my hair the last time I used it. Did she reformulate the Pumpkin one? I thought I read about it on here.
@flyygirlll2
Folks were discussing a 'discrepancy' on her Label. I think she stated she did not change the formulation.:dazed: If I remember that whole conversation correctly?

I still have x1 (maybe x2) 16oz back ups of the Pumpkin.

Yeah, the Deep Conditioning Hair Mask:drool: is an entirely different product from the Pumpkin one.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
Gurl...them thangs will have your crib so delightfully-delicious smelling! :lick:

They are x1000% better than their Oils (Ho.me Fra.grance):love5:

I told a friend of mine about them. She ordered x10 and told me not to buy any because she was gone give me some of hers. :look:

She & I have a different in scent-appeal, so I still ended up ordering my own.:fallenangel:

I'll see what she has tho'.

Sounds nice. I'm a sucker for things that smell good.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
Folks were discussing a 'discrepancy' on her Label. I think she stated she did not change the formulation.:dazed: If I remember that whole conversation correctly?

I still have x1 (maybe x2) 16oz back ups of the Pumpkin.

Yeah, the Deep Conditioning Hair Mask:drool: is an entirely different product from the Pumpkin one.

Hmmm well that's unfortunate if it has been reformulated. This is one of my biggest gripes I have with vendors. I need more mouisture based DC's because I'm good when it comes to the protein/strengthening ones.