Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

NaturallyATLPCH

@flyygirlll2
Yep. Moisture on Steroids.:drool:

I know a lot of folks think it's overrated because of the price.:look:

I know they also sell it at Target now. It went from a Jar to a Tube.
You know as much as people raved about this KBB mask I never tried it.
I need to quit playing and get some Jessicurl DC for post henna treatments. Best.Moisture.DC.Ever. It was my first love before PJism set in.
I just hate it's in a durn bottle now :mad:. I want the jar back.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
You know as much as people raved about this KBB mask I never tried it.
I need to quit playing and get some Jessicurl DC for post henna treatments. Best.Moisture.DC.Ever. It was my first love before PJism set in.
I just hate it's in a durn bottle now :mad:. I want the jar back.
@NaturallyATLPCH
I have JCurl's Deep Treatment DC'er thanks to Hattache Jr.:lol: #loveit

Oh KBB Luscious Locs is wonderful too.:love: I see Target has it for $22.99.

I can't beweave you never tried it.:lick:

JC and KBB boff need to go back to Jars.

And @flyygirlll2 made a good point. This would have been a good buy on CM's Sale.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
Yep. Moisture on Steroids.:drool:

I know a lot of folks think it's overrated because of the price.:look:

I know they also sell it at Target now. It went from a Jar to a Tube.

Yeah it is pricey. I live close to 2 Target stores and neither have some of the products that I see folks talking about on here. The ones here mainly carry CRN, SM, and Oyin for the most part.

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
I have JCurl's Deep Treatment DC'er thanks to Hattache Jr.:lol: #loveit

Oh KBB Luscious Locs is wonderful too.:love: I see Target has it for $22.99.

I can't beweave you never tried it.:lick:

JC and KBB boff need to go back to Jars.

And @flyygirlll2 made a good point. This would have been a good buy on CM's Sale.
Yeah that price...I was like, no :lachen:.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I bought a couple of Henna Indigo Gloss bars from LuvSkinHair (Etsy). The vendor is nice, they were unavailable so I contacted her and she told me she was out of ingredients but would email me to let me know once it was relisted which she did. Works nicely on my hair. This time I'll be using the Red Raj from Henna Sooq just to get a little color.
Oh let me go look at this vendor.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
My Sarenzo gift certificate is 25 cents! :confused:

Currently, I don't have the energy to inventory the stash. Tried it, got about 70% done and tapped out. I then took pictures so I could quickly scan what I have in case a sale hits while away and I decide to buy. :) I made the mistake of hitting paynah on the road and ended up with some HairVeda duplicates that I could have done without. My goal is to get my spreadsheet current again though. At least my products are organized.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
How many cubes come per order from that LuvSkinHair vendor? Or is it one for one? I'm interested in the cassia bars but they're only 1 ounce each so I'd have to buy at least 4 bars for one use...

I ordered 3 cubes the first time and used like 2 on my hair. I used it on dry hair thinking it would suffice, of course afterwards I stood there looking in the mirror like damm.... I should have just used all 3!

I recently ordered 5 more.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I ordered 3 cubes the first time and used like 2 on my hair. I used it on dry hair thinking it would suffice, of course afterwards I stood there looking in the mirror like damm.... I should have just used all 3!

I recently ordered 5 more.

That's what I'm afraid of :nervous2:
I plan to use the HennaSooq bar today so I'm hoping one bar mixed with some coconut milk will suffice for my whole head.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
That's what I'm afraid of :nervous2:
I plan to use the HennaSooq bar today so I'm hoping one bar mixed with some coconut milk will suffice for my whole head.
Oh yeah, I have a can of coconut milk. Need to add that to the spreadsheet. Will buy 2-3 the next time my lazy tail goes to the grocery store or shoot I'll probably go to Family Dollar before that. They may have them there.