Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I seen your list and you're close to using up a lot. I've used up several things lately and close to using up:
- MHC Type 4
- MHC Buttery Soy
- QB AOHC
- Naturalisa Juicy Moisturizer
- APB Green Tea Mask
- Hairveda Creamy Hair Cleansing Rinse
@divachyk
Nice Use up list!:up:

Love the Juicy Moisturizer.:lick: I haven't tried it fully natural.

Wish I had another Type4:ohwell:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
TY @Saludable84, was it Ouidad that he said was for tighter curls? You called it, no Anthony Dickey's salons near me.

Correct. DC wasn't even there. He was telling me that while they specialize in curls, there are stylists who only prefer to do tighter curls. He was one of them. And that they are highly trained to cut with the curl and enhance the shape and all that stuff you said.

He didn't bash DC, which your stylist did not do either, and I respect that. Their answers are the same so their must be too.

chebaby

@chebaby
Is the crochets still in or have the bit the dust?:drunk:
lmao. girl I took them thangs out last week when my scalp started itching for the lawd. lmao. I took them out, washed and conditioned and wore my hair for maybe 3 days and then put them back in. im gonna do this for the next two months or so because I like not having to do my hair every other day. just get up and go. when my hair gets out of the awkward stage ill stop.

ive been oiling my scalp with kera veda and coconut oil and using this coffee butter stuff on my edges. I think its by bask.