Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Correct. DC wasn't even there. He was telling me that while they specialize in curls, there are stylists who only prefer to do tighter curls. He was one of them. And that they are highly trained to cut with the curl and enhance the shape and all that stuff you said.

He didn't bash DC, which your stylist did not do either, and I respect that. Their answers are the same so their must be too.

That's so reassuring. Thank you for that!

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
Lawd I wish her CS matched her products!:drool:

ETA: That's what I should get, but I ain't payin' another $7.00 for shipping, and if I ask her to combine the orders, she'll never respond to the email.:look:

I thought about that earlier when I was going to ask her to invoice me for a Twisting cream :look: figured it would just fall on deaf emails.

Aggie

Evenin' ladies. I just finished moisturizing my hair with Bel Nouvo Coco Castor Hair Pudding sealed with SSI Coriander Fig Balm. I drenched my hair pretty good too. So much so, I can't plait it up yet - too wet right now.

I also sprayed my scalp with some NW Xcel 21 for the second time today.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I wanted to get the LI but her shipping is preventing me from being great LOL
I had a 16oz of the LI and 8oz of the twisting cream and the shipping was $7.5 which isn't bad. But once I changed it to 1 16oz LI and 1 8oz LI the shipping jumped to $8.5. I may just stick with my original order of the LI and twisting cream
@curlyhersheygirl
I love, love, love that Amla & Avocado L-I. I got a 16oz and shipping was $7-dolla'.

So then I added x2 16oz and it jumped up to $8-fiddy which still wasn't "that bad" because those are some big jars.

If I hadn't bought x2 separate orders from Sarenzo and the "stuff" from J.Monique, I woulda' jumped all over those x2 16oz Amla's.

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
I love, love, love that Amla & Avocado L-I. I got a 16oz and shipping was $7-dolla'.

So then I added x2 16oz and it jumped up to $8-fiddy which still wasn't "that bad" because those are some big jars.

If I hadn't bought x2 separate orders from Sarenzo and the "stuff" from J.Monique, I woulda' jumped all over those x2 16oz Amla's.
@IDareT'sHair
I'm really only contemplating the LI because you love it. I'll make my final decision after dinner