Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Liter KG arrived (Monday or Tuesday, I think?) :look:

I received x3 12oz bottles. Interested to see how they compare to Original Liter #1 of KG.

My J.Monique should also be here today. I opened a few of my unopened boxes yesterday and put them on my shelf in my Garage.

I still have several unopened envelopes and boxes to open and put away.

Still waiting on:
J.Monique which should be here today.
Jakeala
Claudie
Hairveda #2

*i think that's it?*:eek:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Might Losqueeze one more skin purchase in before the end of the break.
@rileypak
As a whole, I don't think "we" did too terribly bad for BHM. :afro:

I am looking forward to the 'break' but E.a.s.t.er is still a long ways away.

I hope I can make it from 03-01 until E.a.s.t.e.r. When I look at my Stash it is utterly ridiculous.:help:

I'll be buying APB Lotions & Puddings for Spring.:up:

Aggie

@rileypak
As a whole, I don't think "we" did too terribly bad for BHM. :afro:

I am looking forward to the 'break' but E.a.s.t.er is still a long ways away.

I hope I can make it from 03-01 until E.a.s.t.e.r. When I look at my Stash it is utterly ridiculous.:help:

I'll be buying APB Lotions & Puddings for Spring.:up:
BHM sales didn't really do anything for me this year :nono: Maybe I'll see about Easter if the sales are great.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My J.Monique arrived today. Everything looks Great! :infatuated:

I would like to make 1 or 2 more purchases before the N/B but not sure what?

Oh Well.....that's a good sign because I don't need a thing.

Still waiting on:
Claudie's
Jakeala
Hairveda #2 (or did I get that):eek:... Nah....I don't think I did.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used up x1 DB Eucalyptus & Mint.

It smelled "old":eek: It has an 'odd' smell anyway, but this smelled old.

And I just bought it this Season (Later Fall/Winter) from AY, :look: I buy them each Fall/Winter for my scalp.

I got a couple b/ups, because when you order it from AY instead of sending you x1 4oz for $12 they send you x2 4oz's for $12.

Hopefully, it was just that jar, but that particular product probably doesn't move very fast.:ohwell:

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Hi Ladies- first, I hope that everyone has been well and has happy healthy hair. I've missed ya'll! My apologies on my absence, but I'm BACK! I need to get back to spoiling my hair- she's been neglected lately.
While I was away- I tried the electric straightening iron and it was my first successful straightening EVER. No puffy ends, and it lasted a whole week which probably won't be long to the pros here- but that was BOMB for me.
Has everyone been sticking to the no/low buy? I haven't bought any hair related things, but I'm stuck on skin products now :spinning:

Aggie

Hi Ladies- first, I hope that everyone has been well and has happy healthy hair. I've missed ya'll! My apologies on my absence, but I'm BACK! I need to get back to spoiling my hair- she's been neglected lately.
While I was away- I tried the electric straightening iron and it was my first successful straightening EVER. No puffy ends, and it lasted a whole week which probably won't be long to the pros here- but that was BOMB for me.
Has everyone been sticking to the no/low buy? I haven't bought any hair related things, but I'm stuck on skin products now :spinning:
:wave: @CeeLex33

Miss you girlie. I have been pretty good this BHM. I got a couple hair things and some vitamins but not the usual humongous haul. Tryna stick to at least a low buy.

Aggie

Used a couple swipes of MHC Type 3 - still not sure how I feel about it?:ohwell:

Type4 grew on me and has become a staple. I didn't think anything would top Buttery S:heart3:y, but Type4 is right up there with it.:up:
@IDareT'sHair
Hmmm, I still haven't gotten the buttery soy but I do have the Type 4 cream and I haven't even opened that one up yet. Good to hear your reviews on it :up: