Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

Yup. It's been 7 hours since. I didn't ask for a replacement. Just looking for answers.
View attachment 400245
How does dry soap mold? I've had Sarenzo, Jakeala and another sitting in my closet for longer and no issues. If this is normal, then maybe not purchase in bulk but this scares me.
Whoa :shocked:. I wouldn't dare put that on my skin or hair. Yuck, just yuck!

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Yup. It's been 7 hours since. I didn't ask for a replacement. Just looking for answers.

How does dry soap mold? I've had Sarenzo, Jakeala and another sitting in my closet for longer and no issues. If this is normal, then maybe not purchase in bulk but this scares me.

So I didn't ask for anything and she didn't offer anything. My intention was just to inquire if it had a shelf life and if this is to be expected. After sending pictures, no response so I reached back out to her. Just more questions from her end #kanyeshrugs

Aggie

Exactly. And she kind of implied that she did me a favor by answering my email on a holiday even though she ignored me after I followed through with her request.

Sucks too because I was on her site looking at some things. And I recommended her somewhere else.
Please hon, spend your coins with those who appreciates them. I don't care how great the products are, I refuse to give my HARD-EARNED dollars to ANYONE who does not appreciate me, the customer.

NaturallyATLPCH

Please hon, spend your coins with those who appreciates them. I don't care how great the products are, I refuse to give my HARD-EARNED dollars to ANYONE who does not appreciate me, the customer.

Amen to this. I couldn't have said it better myself. Let's stop patronizing these A-HOLES, just based on that molded soap alone wouldn't have put me back on her site.