Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Saludable84
So TMN's 7 Layer Butter is really a Cream. It is a tad bit heavier than HQS's GM. I like the consistency.

@curlyhersheygirl felt it left her hair a little dry? So far, my hair feels okay.

She likes the Marshmallow one @rileypak was asking about better. I think? I haven't tried that one yet.

I also got TMN's ACV mixture. Will let you know how that is. It has to be mixed with Water.

I will be trying Cleanse Me Gently this wash day as well and will report back.

Last edited:
@Saludable84
So TMN's 7 Layer Butter is really a Cream. It is a tad bit heavier than HQS's GM. I like the consistency.

@curlyhersheygirl felt it left her hair a little dry? So far, my hair feels okay.

She likes the Marshmallow one @rileypak was asking about better. I think? I haven't tried that one yet.

I also got TMN's ACV mixture. Will let you know how that is. It has to be mixed with Water.

I will be trying Cleanse Me Gently this wash day as well and will report back.

I will have to look into both. I've been trying to reduce this stash.

I haven't been on her site in a while either.

Nice comprehensive list of lotions @IDareT'sHair . I can't wait to hear reviews on anything you use.

I'm going to stay on the grease/pomade bandwagon for a while. Every now and then I'll use a lotion to remoisturize when I wear my hair out, like I did today.

I can't use Snappees on my hair for my puff anymore, they have been snagging when I take them off. So I'll stick with the good ole knee high for puffs and buns.

I think next week I'm going to switch it up and use the Silky Hair Oil. I don't like how my hair starts to smell after a while with the APB icing, I think it's the hydrogenated soybean oil that's in it that starts to come through. I didn't have that issue when I used the Silky Oil.

@NaturallyATLPCH
I love her Coconut & Shea Milk/Lotion (or whatever its called)? I can't wait to start using that one.

OT: Has School fully started for you yet?:look:
OTT: I feel like buying something.
Guuurl, the kiddos start on Monday. I'll be counting from day 180 which is Monday all the way down :lachen:.
And me too. Anyone ever try Nature's Ego on Etsy's stuff? I was interested a while back but never did.

I also want some more drug store brand shampoo and conditioners. :drunk: PJism is just shifting in another direction, especially since Walgreen's has Buy 2 get 1 free.:scratchchin:

Back