Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I was really over here about to hit paynah on this gel until I saw the Mane Choice and CRN gels sitting on top of the hair fridge AND remembered the ST Afro Gelato in the main fridge :catfight: :kiss: I'm putting B&B on the list for Black Friday though now :sekret:
@rileypak
Well, I know you are in the process of conducting much needed detailed Research on Gels for your WnG's.:brainy:....:lol:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I feel like I'm doing things in reverse.:spinning:

I've been using Butters, Cremes, Pomades all Summer instead of Lotions (which I would normally do in the Summer).

I decided to pull out my Lotions Sept/Oct.
:infatuated:

I have x3 Kindred Butters Lotions sitting in a Cart = Avocado, Pumpkin and Joe. I'll grab them before the Sale ends.:love:

How is your hair feeling?

I've been using pomades on my WNG and it works :look:
It is easier for me to go heavy during the harder seasons. Summer and Winter being those faithfully harsh seasons.

Aggie

@Aggie
Have you used anything from Lakshimi's before?
@IDareT'sHair
No I haven't but I did sign up for their sales alerts. I'm still not interested in getting anything at the moment but if I needed anything, I would have gotten the henna and indigo. I still have quite a bit in my stash so no need to buy anything yet. I have been buying quite a bit of clothing from www.venus.com and skincare products from MUAC lately however.

Aggie

Currently giving myself a henna gloss using henna, amla powder, NG Aloe, Avocado Conditioner and some Ayurveda Hair Oil.

I'll be cowashing it out with some of the NG Aloe and Avocado DC, shampooing with Redken Color Extend Shampoo and DCing with NG Vanilla Fig DC later this evening.

I don't think I will be using indigo this time. Too tired and already have a very busy week ahead of me starting tomorrow. My trip to Canada starts Friday. I am so excited about it and can't wait to leave this rock :roadrunner:.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Morning ladies. I think I have my BF list finalized. APB, Oyin and new bae KindredButters. My limit will be $150. :look: I'm in the process of remodeling my home office and I have my eye on new flooring and I want to catch some furniture sales. My current Way.fair cart is bringing me to tears.

Last edited: